What happened to the gold?

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Dec 10, 2011
Yep, I am here to gripe! Now the 1st time, and the 2nd time I went through Cool Ranch, enough gold dropped in these fights to buy new ships and help train my companions. This time I am getting an average of 100 gold per fight, ridiculous! I quested all day and did not get enough to even buy a ship. The gear drops were worth almost nothing also. Also the drop rate for what we need to finish these quest is way out of bounds. I am on my 7th fight for feathers from Black Storm Raiders and only collected 1. I can see they have feathers on geez whats up with this!? It's very disconcerting. It's not like this game is W.O.W. or something. I will never be able to buy a house in this game, I will never be able to have that kind of gold. What's the use of playing if we cant have all the game has to offer? I am truly about to give up, cancel my membership and be done with it. It's sad too, because it can be a lot of fun.

Dreamy Dreamer
May 02, 2009
I once got more that 2,000 gold out of a chest while doing the Old Jailhouse in Tubleweed Sky and a lot more gold, but now I get the amount of gold that I used to get in Mooshu in Cool Ranch and now Mooshu has the most gold drops ranging from about 750-1,500

Be Mine Beginner
Mar 21, 2009
Keep trying?? I read a forum about not giving up when it gets hard. It might be hard at first But its really really worth it in the end

Cute Stuff Commoner
Sep 18, 2009
I am in Cool Ranch now. Tumbleweed skyway to be precise, and the Buffaloons I just finished fighting were dropping @ 500 gold per battle. Next to nothing on loot. Ok, actually nothing on loot from them. But still a decent amount of gold. I spent all but 38 gold getting a new ship and weapons at level 33, and now at level 36 I am back up to 69,000. All in Cool Ranch.