Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do YOU think the most powerful spell is?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Go on... what do you think it is? I think Battle Zeal is a game winner in my opinion.

Captain
May 13, 2011
tough one. maybe leviathans call. it can help me with the tank role we bucs get

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Depends on what you mean by powerful...
If damage-wise, then definitely Assassin's strike. I get around 1,600 damage with an epic critical. That doesn't include the bleeding either. Then again, mojo reaver is pretty great. My epic hit is around 1,500 (on a musket, medium will). However it's not as strong since it leaves no DoT.
Defense-wise, Valor's fortress is the best. It takes off 50% of ANY incoming damage. Zeena's fire bugging you? Here's that problem solved! Sure, it's only for five rounds but if you're being attacked non stop then it's great.
Buff-wise, Battle Zeal has to be the best. 50% accuracy and dodge, an amazing combo. With it my swashbuckler's dodge goes from 151 to 227! It's an amazing power to have, it makes even a musketeers dodge a force to be reckoned with, triggering their return fire (if emmett who comes with it by default or even zeena).

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Black Fog
:D gives the invisible status to everyone around you, allowing you to sneak by and then go for huge damage quickly.