Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Do You Think..?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I love Pirate's, but I miss the battle circle of Wizards (so I guess my dreams mixed them both together for some reason). What I dreamed of was going into a ship battle, but instead of the Pirate101 battle board, it was the Wizard101 battle circle, and the cards and everything lined up just like in Wizards for me and a couple other companions (they only had a few cards compared to my whole deck, and they were all Pirate101 related cards, like Backstab and such). I chose my card and their card and we fought...

But... instead of us casting spells like in Wizards (that wouldn't fit), one by one, we ran up to them and did our attacks, sometimes hitting, sometimes missing. The moves we did were kinda different too (i guess my dream decided to improvise?). If we'd missed, the guy (who i guess was a wizard or witchdoctor :/ ), would do some sort of 'wizard-like' move and knocked me or my companions back to our circles. It didn't damage us, but we were a little shaken up. I can't remember what happened if we got a hit, but if we missed, our enemy would laugh and knock us back to where we came from without damaging us. Then the enemy would have their turn and, one by one, would attack us...
Depending on your class would determine how you attacked. If you were a Witchdoctor, you would walk to the middle and do your spell from a distance, if you were a Musketeer, you would stay where you were in your circle and fire. Privateers would go to the middle, but instead of looking at their enemy, they would look at their companions and do a healing spell, or buff, or whatever. Any other class would run up to the enemy and attack...

What do you think? I think it would had been awesome for Pirates to have a fighting style of Wizards. I think I might post this on the message boards and see the feedback. Do you think Pirates would had been better with the Battle Circle or not?