Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what do you guys think of my idea?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i came up with a idea on central when i was talking to valkoor about rooke, im open to criticism and please tell me how it could be better. my idea is this:

we could have broken armada housing items to put in our home, there would be every kind there is from marine to the ones we will see in Cadiz, they would be smoking and shooting sparks everywhere, they would be in different positions like laying down and sitting and what not, you could make entire battlefields of them in your home with them destroyed all over the place, or you can get a new home and make it look like a armada base and place there destroyed bodies all over to make it look like you captured it. they would be drops from elites. but heres the best part... kane could drop his elites broken bodies! (maybe himself) you could have a broken rooke and place a bunch of armada around him to make it look like you took on rookes army and won. you could have all the elites around a table with guards everywhere to make it look like they had a meeting to discuss ways to destroy you but you destroyed them instead. you could just have a trophy room full of them. they could also have there weapons to. plus if they make roaming companions you could make them roam the battlefield and destroy any survivors or roam the halls of there secret base securing the area and making sure you have captured it for the resistance. you could add some cannons and barriers to make it look real and a weapon here and there. if you unbottle your ship it looks like you invaded to. or if we get a armada ship it could look like they invaded your home and you fought them off.

so what do you think?

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Any form of Armada Rubble sounds wonderful to me.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
also deacon would drop the marines, phule the snipers and fusilier's and marksman's. bishop the battle angels, rooke has a chance for every kind up to marlybone (he is the general) and kane his elites or any others we haven't seen maybe his self to

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
i came up with a idea on central when i was talking to valkoor about rooke, im open to criticism and please tell me how it could be better. my idea is this:

we could have broken armada housing items to put in our home, there would be every kind there is from marine to the ones we will see in Cadiz, they would be smoking and shooting sparks everywhere, they would be in different positions like laying down and sitting and what not, you could make entire battlefields of them in your home with them destroyed all over the place, or you can get a new home and make it look like a armada base and place there destroyed bodies all over to make it look like you captured it. they would be drops from elites. but heres the best part... kane could drop his elites broken bodies! (maybe himself) you could have a broken rooke and place a bunch of armada around him to make it look like you took on rookes army and won. you could have all the elites around a table with guards everywhere to make it look like they had a meeting to discuss ways to destroy you but you destroyed them instead. you could just have a trophy room full of them. they could also have there weapons to. plus if they make roaming companions you could make them roam the battlefield and destroy any survivors or roam the halls of there secret base securing the area and making sure you have captured it for the resistance. you could add some cannons and barriers to make it look real and a weapon here and there. if you unbottle your ship it looks like you invaded to. or if we get a armada ship it could look like they invaded your home and you fought them off.

so what do you think?

GENIUS
It would look especially great in the swashbuckler house where the Armada shipwreck is (which I've turned into a dungeon........oh, sweet revenge ). Besides, aside from Armada weapons and gear, they would make great trophies to celebrate our glorious victories. Speaking of which, that vacant trophies column could finally be filled with stuff like these.

Commodore
May 31, 2009

so what do you think?

I LOVE this idea! I can vividly picture everything you described, and I would love to design a home based around broken Armada soldiers. I can even see Sarah Steele, Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, and Subodai prowling the halls to make sure those pesky soldiers are still dead! I would have two versions of each soldier--one that has added effects (smoke and sparks), and one that is just broken and laying around like the lump of machinery it is.

Again, this is a great idea!! I hope KI gives us broken Armada soldiers as housing items. That would be so epic!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I said ii before and bears being repeated, Jack......simply smashing idea!

What pirate of the Spiral would not want to see the Armada laid out in front of them, in a heaping mass of scrap metal and broken bits. Every time you return home would be a vivid reminder of the sinister forces you are fighting and just what you are fighting for. What better way to provide motivation than to come home to see Armada rubble that will better fuel your quest for freedom from such despotic tyranny.

It surely would get Valkoor's blood boiling even more....plus it would just look pretty darn cool- I'm thinking maybe an Armada troop bent and twisted into a nice elegant parlor table that can be the topic of conversation when your friends come to visit and sit a spell.

I heartily approve and give this idea Two Hooks Up!!!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i promised a friend we could have mask housing items (wall hangings) each elite could drop his own mask, they would be rare, so is the elites but the regular armada are not rare.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013

so what do you think?

I did suggest this on the furniture request page a few days ago. Hopefully they read it and consider it. Oooh, how much I would love to sit by a fire place and look at Rooke and Deacon's mask nailed on my wall all day!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would love to have this guy in my house and he would repeat his lines every time you hit the X . (Along with all the sparks & stuff)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
its sounds like you all like my idea i really do hope they do this, it could bring in allot of money for farming purposes it would be good all around.