what companion do you think should have promo

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
215
i think the starters need new ones because its interesting what they look like and what powers that are new
when i promoted kan po i was surprised that he got walk in shadows

the magnificent 7 their promotions were good but why not give them what ensign emmett has musketeers mastery maybe a heal or something i dont know be creative

monquistador explorer crossbowman and the bishop the veteran needs the presidio commander outfit the crossbowman need to look like robin hood and the bishop need to have one of the big hats from puerto mico bishop

el toro attacks swashbuckler attack and a heal idk what he might look like

the tribal crew 5

the new companions fan flanders,peter quint,marchioness,chantal livingstone,carcarius grimtooth

old scratch

the presidio 5 definitely
tricky vinney
thats all i can think about really
Quiet Edward Devereaux level 65
Darling Mark Bristol level 47
Sarah Ingham level 23

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5736
All my Cool Ranch companions: Weasel Gambler, Nurse Quinn, Rooster Cogburn, The Toreodor, Froggo Villa, Mustang Sally & Stormy Sky need a promotion. In my opinion these are overdo for a promotion
MooShu companions - Monkey King, Shiriku Nekko, and Ju Hao. ( my Yakuza promoted when I recruited him ).

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
Arceus and Zap on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
i think the starters need new ones because its interesting what they look like and what powers that are new
when i promoted kan po i was surprised that he got walk in shadows

the magnificent 7 their promotions were good but why not give them what ensign emmett has musketeers mastery maybe a heal or something i dont know be creative

monquistador explorer crossbowman and the bishop the veteran needs the presidio commander outfit the crossbowman need to look like robin hood and the bishop need to have one of the big hats from puerto mico bishop

el toro attacks swashbuckler attack and a heal idk what he might look like

the tribal crew 5

the new companions fan flanders,peter quint,marchioness,chantal livingstone,carcarius grimtooth

old scratch

the presidio 5 definitely
tricky vinney
thats all i can think about really
Quiet Edward Devereaux level 65
Darling Mark Bristol level 47
Sarah Ingham level 23
I think the tribal crew companions could deserve another promotion

Commodore
May 31, 2009
800
I wish Sarah Steele could have another one because I think she needs another epic. It would be nice if Mustang Sally got a promotion, and I think Froggo Villa needs one too. I would definitely love another promotion for Old Scratch!

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
160
I think all of the animal companions should get a promotion (Batacuda, Scorpius, Sky Snake, El Tiburon, Madclaw, Nikeeta, Crokagator). Not really putting clothing on them, but evolving into a more powerful form. I know it would seem odd but there are two companions I know of whose appearance changes beyond clothing:
Martin Valvida - goes from a skeleton monkey in Monquistan armor to a monkey Ghost Rider
Moresco de Valvida - hair becomes brighter orange, skin becomes more peach-colored, eyes turn gold, horns grow much longer, and wings become bonier
These two are due for another promotion too, along with the other Monquistan companions.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
215
Serpent10611 on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
I think all of the animal companions should get a promotion (Batacuda, Scorpius, Sky Snake, El Tiburon, Madclaw, Nikeeta, Crokagator). Not really putting clothing on them, but evolving into a more powerful form. I know it would seem odd but there are two companions I know of whose appearance changes beyond clothing:
Martin Valvida - goes from a skeleton monkey in Monquistan armor to a monkey Ghost Rider
Moresco de Valvida - hair becomes brighter orange, skin becomes more peach-colored, eyes turn gold, horns grow much longer, and wings become bonier
These two are due for another promotion too, along with the other Monquistan companions.
didnt martin get a ghost rider type of promotion already

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
160
Arceus and Zap on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
didnt martin get a ghost rider type of promotion already
Yes he did, that was his only promotion and he and the other Monquistan companions are due for another one. I was saying how both Martin and Moresco change appearance beyond clothing after their promo. How they'll look after a second one I'm eager to see.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
551
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
215
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
The bison companions.
and the ghost bison companions for the witch doctor class

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
Well, all of them of course...

But the ones I would most like to see:

Mustang Sally; as el Toro's wife, it would be nice if she had a better chance of keeping up with him in a fight. And she has a reasonable part to play in the storyline to date, which helps shove her up my list as well.

The scorpion and the batacuda; they don't need anything fancy, necessarily, but as they stand with no promotions they are soon benched. I expect the crocogator will be the same in time.

-Indigo