Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What class should I choose?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
I have all classes... () But I can't decide what extra one I should make because you can make 6 chars. I need some advice !

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Maybe you should choose your favorite class to venture the spiral with again!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Erin The Buccaneer on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
I have all classes... () But I can't decide what extra one I should make because you can make 6 chars. I need some advice !
This is actually simple - what's your favorite class? For me its swashbuckler, so that was my extra, but I changed things and did it a bit different.
For example: my main pirate, Esperanza, I chose as her origin MooShu, giving her a weapon damage bonus, I also trained her mostly buccaneer as secondary class.
For my extra SB, Darcy, I chose Scrimshaw as her origin so she has a dodge bonus, also, I trained her in musketeer as a secondary class ( she's equipped with a combo shooty/stabby.)
Their parents deaths are different as well - eaten by skysquid & lost in storm, so my extra SB is very different from my first SB.
Or if you're playing as a girl, why not make that extra pirate a boy? Its neat to see how the clothes change between genders.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
anecorbie on Jan 4, 2016 wrote:
This is actually simple - what's your favorite class? For me its swashbuckler, so that was my extra, but I changed things and did it a bit different.
For example: my main pirate, Esperanza, I chose as her origin MooShu, giving her a weapon damage bonus, I also trained her mostly buccaneer as secondary class.
For my extra SB, Darcy, I chose Scrimshaw as her origin so she has a dodge bonus, also, I trained her in musketeer as a secondary class ( she's equipped with a combo shooty/stabby.)
Their parents deaths are different as well - eaten by skysquid & lost in storm, so my extra SB is very different from my first SB.
Or if you're playing as a girl, why not make that extra pirate a boy? Its neat to see how the clothes change between genders.
Thanks! I made my decision