Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What class do you see boochbeard and mr.gandy as?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
I think boochbeard would be a buck or a privateer. He does look like a leader and a captain but then again he has the colors of a buck and a weapon as a buck?
What do you think?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I remember reading somewhere that Gandry is a

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Booch a And gandry a Is my guess

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Wait I change mine about boochbeard. I think he's a Because he carrys around a pistol

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
I see Boochbeard as a Privateer since Grandy was following his orders during the tutorial. Also, he did ordered cannon fire to destroy the Dragoons to prevent the PC from being captured.

As for Gandy, I see as a Musketeer, since there is a few loading pictures carrying him a 'rifle' and a blunderbuss. I know there's a loading picture with Boochbeard carrying a pistol but that's all I got.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
When the game had the old tutorial. I saw Boochbeard's sign as Buccaneer when he said ''Let me even these odds!" So Gandry is the only one who's class is unknown. I think it might be Privateer.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
going by color scheme, booch is a buck and gandry is a priv.

Matthew Walker 65
Sly Sloan Silver 57