Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are your Pirates Names?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Smiling Natalie- lvl 61
Honest Hannah lvl 16

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Oh I just love this and I am delighted with all the extra info. Way cool and very well written. I can't wait to meet all of them in the game and to add them to my lists.
Hopefully we do see each other in game and thanks, I am told often (in real life) that I am very funny and a great writer.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
I usually focus on my one pirate, so obviously I only have one name to show :

Bloody Kaitlyn - lvl 46

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here are my own pirate characters

1.Reckless Nicole Ramsey - My first and currently the highest level of the five.I played this character very often,but not yet in max level.

2.Amber Underwood-My Second character, it's a very challenging game as a witchdoctor. Although I played a fair amount of time with this character, she is still in skull island part 1.

3. Jessica Orton- My third character, initially i rarely played as a Swashbuckler.However as she level up, I played this character more often and was really fun.

4.Slick Brittany Andrews - My fourth character, I had a lot of fun with this character.But I seldom play with this character.

5.Sneaky Isabel Morgan- Currently my final character, I just started with this character late. It's fun playing as a privater,I wish I have created her sooner.

This are my characters name.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott mid-30s
Felix Alcott Level 6-7
Laura Alcott Level 3

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Here they are...

Quirky Quinn Quince - Level 65, Swashbuckler
Red Blake Percy - Level 63, Musketeer
Loyal Sam Underhill - Level 43, Privateer
Dark Noah Orleans - Level 29, Witchdoctor

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Here are my two main character's names:

Elizabeth, level 65 (When I can, I usually like to wear a black-and-green tricorn from Skull Island, some smart-looking armor from Marleybone, and black-and-green swashbuckling boots, also from Marleybone. If I'm wearing my fighting armor, I'll wear black and green swashbuckling armor that looks copper but have the option of some colored trim) My main character has long blonde hair and green eyes, as in the roleplays.

Anne Abbot, level 12 This character has long dark brown hair and green eyes, also like in the roleplays.

Looking forward to running into you in the game!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
You guys have awesome Pirate names! My Pirate name (for my Privateer), is a little redundant; it's Strong Andy Armstrong. The Pirate name for my Musketeer is Slick Luke Noble

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Sometimes when we endeavor to get together in the game there is some confusion as to who is who and I thought a handy list would help to belay some those "Now which one are you?" questions at our wonderful events.
Please list your pirates name and class. Your level is good too but as it changes rather quickly don't worry if don't remember exactly who is where. (One of my foibles. ) Your level is likely to be different by the time we connect again anyway.

Here are my Chrissies:

Fair Christina Nightingale - Currently level 65
Darling Christina Dove - Currently level 63
Christina Strong - Currently level 59
Merciful Christina - Currently level 56
Golden Christina - Currently level 34
Faithful Christina - Currently level 22
First off, I love those names! Awesome choice! Mine are...

(I've already mentioned that this name is redundant)Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65
and Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 21

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Witty Gavin on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Mine are:
Witty Gavin Bristol-level 32 in Port Regal
Honest Digby Bristol-level 9 just got Ratbeard
Silent Zoe Bristol-level 3
and
Brave Isabel Warren-level 2 (my sister's)

I use to play on
Sensible Timothy Aldridge-level 25
But I play as Gavin the most.
Ok, so I have deleted and made a lot of pirates, so here's an updated list:
Witty Gavin Bristol-level 61
Golden Scott Evans-level 12
and
Zane Brewster-level 7.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
As an update, I've got one new pirate that I started up yesterday. She's a Musketeer, and her name is Darling Donna Devereaux to join ranks with Dead-eye Destiny of a similar surname.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
First off, I love those names! Awesome choice! Mine are...

(I've already mentioned that this name is redundant)Strong Andy Armstrong, Lv. 65
and Slick Luke Noble, Lv. 21
Why thank you kindly. Lol, I wouldn't want to have to say Luke's full name fast three times. (Although I just did it and don't tell me you didn't just try. ). And I see that Andy is a real Strongarm type, lol very piratey.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Here is my pirate's name.

Golden Chris Silver Currently lvl 37 I am focusing on him right now since I got a new membership. The name says he is gold, but yet, silver.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Why thank you kindly. Lol, I wouldn't want to have to say Luke's full name fast three times. (Although I just did it and don't tell me you didn't just try. ). And I see that Andy is a real Strongarm type, lol very piratey.
You're Welcome !

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Mine are:
Silent Maricela Quietly- level 65
Cunning Tara Painer- level 63
Practical Jenna Mainstay- level 32
Trustworthy Nicole- level 21
See you in the Spiral!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
This be me pirate,

Dead-eye Jack Morgan
Swashbuckler lvl 65
Helpful, Loyal, and Daring
I be always there to help when needed.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~

~Fearful Zane Parker, level 21 Buccaneer~

~Fearless Jill Davis, level 13 Swashbuckler~

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
My pirates are:

-George Gordon I
-Fearless George Xiriga a.k.a Fearless
-Sly George Gordon a.k.a Sly
- Crabby Joseph Yard a.k.a Joe Yard
- Brave Olivia Gaff a.k.a Olivia Gaff

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ok, so I have an update with all of my new pirates. They are all low levels (under 10) except Valkoor who is maxed.

Charming Quincy Clegg
Cynical Devesh Groot
Dashing Boris De Bouff
Nimble Brom Nesbit
Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen
Virtuous Valdus Voss (right now I just use him for extra storage for my other pirates)

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Here's all my pirates with my new privateer now, I'm usually in Avery/Blind Mew realms:

Cunning Victor Sharp - 65
Wicked Victor Armstrong - 65
Dark Victor Evans - 65
Charming Victor Nightingale - 65
Ruthless Victor Wright - 65

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Dreaming Jill Underwood - Level 54 - My first and highest pirate. Currently in Marleybone, she is a swashbuckler with high agility. She's my main.

Sandy Chloe Underwood - Level 16 - A wonder witchdoctor. She's in Cool Ranch, and I consider her Jill's sister. (They have the same last name XD) I play on her when I'm bored.

Hannah Ironside - Level 12 - My musketeer. Still, in Skull Island.

Brave Wolf Underwood - Level 6 - Buccaneer and my only male character. Hands down.

Fearful Catherine Mainstay - Level 5 - Privateer. Her name's quite a mouthful.

Melissa Jones - Level 1 - Saving her until I get Youtube for a walkthrough.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so I have an update with all of my new pirates. They are all low levels (under 10) except Valkoor who is maxed.

Charming Quincy Clegg
Cynical Devesh Groot
Dashing Boris De Bouff
Nimble Brom Nesbit
Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen
Virtuous Valdus Voss (right now I just use him for extra storage for my other pirates)
I love these names! You're awesome Valkoor!

Pirate101 fans, stay cool and keep lovin' Pirate101!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
1Of1Musketeer on Feb 27, 2014 wrote:
I love these names! You're awesome Valkoor!

Pirate101 fans, stay cool and keep lovin' Pirate101!
Why thank you, very kind of you to think and say so.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Bloody Cyrus Killerny 65

I have some other pirates but there levels are pretty low and I hardly play as them, so i won't list them here.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Ya i'm kinda new so you probably haven't seen me but:

Kai Sawkins 41

Kai Laveer 40

Kai Landon 40

Kai Worley 40

Kai Stevenson 40