Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are your favorite pets?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Yo-ho-ho and hello, pirates!

Just wanted to see what some of your favorite Pirate pets are. Whether it's a pet that's cute and cuddly- like the Faunfawn, a ghastly ghoul- like the Ebon Spectre, a pet great for roasting marshmallows- like the Bullrog, a bowling ball of a pet- like the Armadillo, a slithering sidekick- like the new Flying Cobra, a creepy crawler- like the Tarantula or any of the other amazing pets and hybrids in the Spiral....one thing's for certain, there's plenty of fantastic critters to choose from. Based on attacking animations, pet 'chatter' and follow-your-pirate-around-fun-factor or even just on actual pet appearance-- I thought it would be interesting to find out what pets you fellow pirates enjoy the most.

So, what are some of your favorite Pirate101 pets?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I think the two most adorable pets are the Hedgehog with it's cute little eyes and eyepatch, and the Clockwork Spider because I mean it's a wittle Spider made of Gears! My favorite to have in battle is my Ebon Spectre Tiny Mickey who just reached Level 65 Today and who I'm so proud of :) I don't think I'll be getting rid of him soon because he gives me Shark's Fury and my main roster at the moment is Egg Shen, Hawkules, and Ratbeard.

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Ghostbuster

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Me favorite be the Scylla Spawn and aye I know it be the hatchling of a giant skyway beast in Aquila and it be not the prettiest of creatures, but it be one of the most strongest, deadliest, and adorable of pets I own, fair enough right?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I enjoy the ghost pets and their lightning attacks work nice against armored enemies.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I like so many pets and think it's neat to equip a pet and gear that seems to fit in with your current world. Like equipping a Coconut Crawlie or Skarakeet in Skull Island, a Lion Fish or Hammerhead Shark in Monquista, a Ram-a-lam or Armadillo in Cool Ranch (or a Ebon Spectre or Grimtooth Reaper in CR's Haunted Skyway), a Clockwork Spider or Mechanical Owl in Valencia, a Kloudnine or Paper Dragon in MooShu, a Lil' Labor Golem or Clocktopus in Marleybone and a Mini-minotaur or Scylla Spawn in Aquila. Certainly many other pets would fit right into the different worlds, though......there's just so many to choose from!!!

I really love the look of the Golden Sky Dragon-- the way it 'sways' back and forth, is quite mesmerizing. I also think the Bullrog and Skyrime hybrids are quite amazing and give our pirates even more of a "Fear me, foes" kind of vibe. The Frog and Thorny Toad are pretty cute looking little guys. And I absolutely love the look of the Ice Lizard...great markings along it's body-- as well as the Lavalanchula!

Needless to say, I've got a lot of favorites....and many more surely to come!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
With so many pets to choose from in the spiral, it's hard to list them all in this post. So I narrow it down to five pets in this list.

1.Clockwork Spider-I was lucky to obtain two of this rear and awesome looking pet.It got some great animation moves, while in combat and during sparing.If having hard time obtaining this pet keep trying or ask a willing player to morph one. I heard this pet got great talents and really good in combat.

2.Grim Revere Shark-Now this is the coolest shark I have seen so far, hard to obtain since it's a hybrid.Like the Heck Kitty I don't have one yet.This pet is worth the time and efforts to morph this cool looking shark. I wonder what talents and powers will it have ?

3.Heck Kitty-Now this is a rear pet with great powers.Only obtained in a pack and got cool animations.Not much I can say, since I don't have one yet.

4.Sky Rattler- I got this from a Toys-R-Us card, it may have differnt names and talents. However it's a sky snake with a rattle on it's tail and it's shades of brown and gold.A Swashbuckler's choice of pet, in my opinon.

5.Black Panther-I just recently bought this pet. Not only it looks cool, it got some cool animations when it appears in combat or during a sparing session. It's still a hatchling, I'm looking forward to level it up to mega and see what powers and talents will it get.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Jun 9, 2015 wrote:
With so many pets to choose from in the spiral, it's hard to list them all in this post. So I narrow it down to five pets in this list.

1.Clockwork Spider-I was lucky to obtain two of this rear and awesome looking pet.It got some great animation moves, while in combat and during sparing.If having hard time obtaining this pet keep trying or ask a willing player to morph one. I heard this pet got great talents and really good in combat.

2.Grim Revere Shark-Now this is the coolest shark I have seen so far, hard to obtain since it's a hybrid.Like the Heck Kitty I don't have one yet.This pet is worth the time and efforts to morph this cool looking shark. I wonder what talents and powers will it have ?

3.Heck Kitty-Now this is a rear pet with great powers.Only obtained in a pack and got cool animations.Not much I can say, since I don't have one yet.

4.Sky Rattler- I got this from a Toys-R-Us card, it may have differnt names and talents. However it's a sky snake with a rattle on it's tail and it's shades of brown and gold.A Swashbuckler's choice of pet, in my opinon.

5.Black Panther-I just recently bought this pet. Not only it looks cool, it got some cool animations when it appears in combat or during a sparing session. It's still a hatchling, I'm looking forward to level it up to mega and see what powers and talents will it get.
Monkrinx2024, those sure are some excellent choices and absolutely some of my favorites as well. All of the mechanical pets are quite fascinating and I sure hope we see lots of other pets and hybrids come equipped with metal and gears and working machinery. I think a clockwork dragon or drake would be out of this world...even a clockwork centipede would be pretty wild looking.

Some of my favorite pets are the hybrids that you can't direct morph with, to reproduce the same hybrid. The Bullrog, Grimtooth Reaper and Skyrime Minotaur are amazing looking pets and the mere fact that you have to work harder to get a really great one, really draws me towards them even more. I enjoy having to put in a lot of time to max out both parents (and yes, I did so on my own) and then seek out the maxed hybrid. I'm currently trying to morph up some spectacular max pedigree Skyrimes, just for the fun of it. I finally got my 700 Frostbiter(s) to go along with my horde of 700 Mini-Minotaurs, now I just need a bunch of blue mysterious eggs (not the Clocktopus) to show up in that 'egg reveal' window.

I was lucky enough to get 1 max Skyrime when I used a 700 Minotaur and a 650 Frostbiter, but now that I have multiples of maxed Frostbiters, it should go a little bit smoother. By the way, I think that the Frostbiter is one of the neatest looking pets in the game, to date. Even the egg is pretty amazing looking. There's always been something pretty fascinating to me about Hammerhead Sharks in general, and that frosty one is as cool as they come!

Ensign
Mar 14, 2014
Commodore
May 31, 2009
I love the dragons! They're fabulous. I think my favorite out of the group is the Paper Dragon for its animations.