Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wendsday Wind

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
I'm a little upset that I had no replies last week...so well..I'll make some topics again..?
Let's start...

1. Armada Companion..? Although it has been requested SEVERAL times, Blind Mew says it is very unlikely, do you agree with him? I agree..

2. Captain's Quarters! A lot of folks want them, as do I, everyone wants to decorate them, as do I, so, what do you think? I believe you'd had to at least have a skiff to have one. So they can make a profit. I believe Paige from Paige's Place would like it! :) What do you think?

3. Is Avery plotting something??! Avery and Phule seem a like...and with the fact he is sending so many pirates to find the map, is there something he wants from us?? Hmm.. I've seen a loading bar entitled "Avery.dodge/Avery.attack/Avery.idle/"? What do you think?

Well that's all, I'm Jacob, and I'll see you later.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Beautifulmonkey on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
I'm a little upset that I had no replies last week...so well..I'll make some topics again..?
Let's start...

1. Armada Companion..? Although it has been requested SEVERAL times, Blind Mew says it is very unlikely, do you agree with him? I agree..

2. Captain's Quarters! A lot of folks want them, as do I, everyone wants to decorate them, as do I, so, what do you think? I believe you'd had to at least have a skiff to have one. So they can make a profit. I believe Paige from Paige's Place would like it! :) What do you think?

3. Is Avery plotting something??! Avery and Phule seem a like...and with the fact he is sending so many pirates to find the map, is there something he wants from us?? Hmm.. I've seen a loading bar entitled "Avery.dodge/Avery.attack/Avery.idle/"? What do you think?

Well that's all, I'm Jacob, and I'll see you later.
1. I respect Blind Mew's decision of not having any Clockwork Companions. I, for one, can live with or without an Armada Companion. They're not really necessary for my crew, but to have one would be nice. I think there are ways to get an Armada Companion without loosing the "it" affect of the Armada.

2. Eh...while I like the idea of being able to go below your ships to the haul, I'm not keen on decorated more space then my own large hideouts. But there's nothing wrong with having the option

3. He is a pirate after all. It's possible...

See You in the Spiral!