Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weird dream...

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I had a dream where I found a website that told us the new worlds and when the were coming out. I think I saw:
An extension on Mq: coming out February the 28.
Polaris and korokitopia: coming out March 2
Grizzleheim and extension on Valencia: coming out November 20.
Avalon and wizard city: March 15 2015.
I guess I have a talent for remembering dreams well but the dates are probably off.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I had that same dream except I was in the test realm and I saw that website.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
Is it ok if I am creeped out that both of you had the exact same dream!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Wait. Stop. Just wanted to clear something up. What is this website called that shows the next world?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Is it ok if I am creeped out that both of you had the exact same dream!
Yea that IS bizarre. What a fun coincidence.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
Dreams have been known to occasionally predict the future. Only time will tell if your dream is one of those dreams.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
I barely remember half my my dreams, but I'm getting some serious day-ja-voo. (not sure I spelled that right)

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Wait. Stop. Just wanted to clear something up. What is this website called that shows the next world?
In my dream I think it was called: Pirate101:the next worlds.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Yes, please. How about some links here, if they are from one of the fan sites that is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the grand man on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
I barely remember half my my dreams, but I'm getting some serious day-ja-voo. (not sure I spelled that right)
Lol, That's ok I understood you and that's all that matters.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
the grand man on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Deja vu.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
ordeith on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Dreams have been known to occasionally predict the future. Only time will tell if your dream is one of those dreams.
Yeah this dream either is a psychic dream (as you said) or it's merely a coincidence

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
Same dream?!?? Really? Creepy!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I don't know what to say, I find this be rather interesting.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I also had a dream that ki said that they are going to fly to New York. They stopped all their updates and put wings on the ki building. Going to New York, the Ki building got completely destroyed and no more updates, no El Dorado. No Krysalis ( spelled wrong) part two.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
You know, I bet that K.I. has developed dream altering technology, and their sending psychic waves to certain people, telling them what the future holds!