Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

We have made it.

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Today, on October 15th, 2022, Pirate101 turned ten years old.

I have been here since the beginning, since this game was in beta, and have loved every second of my time on here. I have always enjoyed sailing my ship, battling against deadly opponents, questing my way through the Spiral, and maybe occasionally starting a war or two. Not one second of the time I spent doing so was wasted,

Wizard101's population is larger, yes. But Pirate101 will always be larger in my heart. Here is to another 10 years, of looting, plundering, and smooth adventuring. May the wind always be strong in this game's sails and a cask of Yum always be ready to players both old and young.

Pirate101, thank you.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Lookit Light on Oct 15, 2022 wrote:

I have been here since the beginning, since this game was in beta, and have loved every second of my time on here. I have always enjoyed sailing my ship, battling against deadly opponents, questing my way through the Spiral, and maybe occasionally starting a war or two. Not one second of the time I spent doing so was wasted,

Wizard101's population is larger, yes. But Pirate101 will always be larger in my heart. Here is to another 10 years, of looting, plundering, and smooth adventuring. May the wind always be strong in this game's sails and a cask of Yum always be ready to players both old and young.

Pirate101, thank you.

Cheers, Lookit.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Oct 15, 2022 wrote:

Pirate101, thank you.
Hear, hear!

Yarrr!

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
Yar!!! 10 wonderful years! glad to still be here.

Shaky Reed Renner Level 70 Buck

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
Pirate is the better game imo.

Wizard story is a bit better, but the combat is VERY repetitive. Blade blade feint AOE. Blade blade feint AOE. Kill the boss in one shot. Pirate combat is way better. It feels like an actual brawl, with loads of smaller hits on enemies rather than one big one-shot (yes I know about old scratch but at least he only lets you nuke a 3x3 area) and having multiple companions makes for a lot more strategic depth. The classes also play differently. Witchdoctor rains down mojo storms, Musketeer sets up traps in your path, Buccaneer charges headlong into battle, Swashbuckler picks off targets from stealth, and Privateer commands their allies from the front or the rear.

I really hope Pirate gets more updates. It's too cool a game to languish on life support.