Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Waponi war Roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Ah, I see what you mean, it does sound goofy that I make myself off of my character rather than making my character off of myself. Okay, well, here's an example: Lizzy hates it when other people crack their knuckles, understanding that it is very bad for their joints when done excessively. I, on the other hand, have a little issue with that. I crack my knuckles every twenty minutes, and I can't seem to stop. I've tried keeping my hands busy with my typing and when I'm not typing I mess with a kneaded eraser, but I find at the end of the day that my knuckles are always sore. I'm honestly getting really scared about that, wondering how in the world can I stop? I've cracked my knuckles twice while writing this paragraph! I need help.
~
Andrew was scurrying around, craning his neck in all different directions, trying to find Anne. Where is she?
Lizzy noticed, and shakily walked her way over to her brother. She put her hand on his shoulder. "There are plenty of other fish in the sky, my friend. It's okay if things don't work out."
"Mm." Andrew mumbled, too glum to say anything.
~
"Yes, I am from Marleybone." Heather nodded. "I used to be a trader there, but I had to take an export to Skull Island and then I met the Golden Gryphon crew-" Heather gestured to Lizzy, Jack, and Andrew- "and I didn't go back until a few years later. In fact, I'm here now to collect something from Skull Island's Bazaar to take to Marleybone -- apparently, we're short on lead pipe weapons."
Emma provided a Marleybonian salute and a spunky smile to Heather. "Lead pipes? Heh, I shoulda known. Sav was pretty vague when she was explaining where she got her lead pipes!' The blonde laughed aloud.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Ah, I see what you mean, it does sound goofy that I make myself off of my character rather than making my character off of myself. Okay, well, here's an example: Lizzy hates it when other people crack their knuckles, understanding that it is very bad for their joints when done excessively. I, on the other hand, have a little issue with that. I crack my knuckles every twenty minutes, and I can't seem to stop. I've tried keeping my hands busy with my typing and when I'm not typing I mess with a kneaded eraser, but I find at the end of the day that my knuckles are always sore. I'm honestly getting really scared about that, wondering how in the world can I stop? I've cracked my knuckles twice while writing this paragraph! I need help.
~
Andrew was scurrying around, craning his neck in all different directions, trying to find Anne. Where is she?
Lizzy noticed, and shakily walked her way over to her brother. She put her hand on his shoulder. "There are plenty of other fish in the sky, my friend. It's okay if things don't work out."
"Mm." Andrew mumbled, too glum to say anything.
~
"Yes, I am from Marleybone." Heather nodded. "I used to be a trader there, but I had to take an export to Skull Island and then I met the Golden Gryphon crew-" Heather gestured to Lizzy, Jack, and Andrew- "and I didn't go back until a few years later. In fact, I'm here now to collect something from Skull Island's Bazaar to take to Marleybone -- apparently, we're short on lead pipe weapons."
OOC: Ah, the drama. Poor Andrew. Perhaps he and Anne will get to meet again in some other adventure.

By the by, Elizabeth, I don't think it at all goofy that you would seek to emulate a character you invented -- I do often myself. Anne, for instance, not only is compassionate with plenty of moral and physical courage, but she also is resilient, all virtues I would seek to emulate myself. Anne always thinks of the needs of others, and while bad things happen (would hardly be pirate adventures if they didn't), she keeps her head -keeps thinking-, and surviving through a bad situation is once again her happy, lively self. Mind you, she has plenty of flaws along with the virtues, not only for a certain realism and to fit into the existing storyline, but also to amuse (and sometimes exasperate) the reader. I hope.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Ah, the drama. Poor Andrew. Perhaps he and Anne will get to meet again in some other adventure.

By the by, Elizabeth, I don't think it at all goofy that you would seek to emulate a character you invented -- I do often myself. Anne, for instance, not only is compassionate with plenty of moral and physical courage, but she also is resilient, all virtues I would seek to emulate myself. Anne always thinks of the needs of others, and while bad things happen (would hardly be pirate adventures if they didn't), she keeps her head -keeps thinking-, and surviving through a bad situation is once again her happy, lively self. Mind you, she has plenty of flaws along with the virtues, not only for a certain realism and to fit into the existing storyline, but also to amuse (and sometimes exasperate) the reader. I hope.
OOC: Maybe they'll meet again, but I made Andrew like Anne just to add a little more humor in the roleplay (as you added a frying pan), and in my own stories he develops a crush on Heather, but I should be quite interested to see what happens if they ever cross paths again. *rubs hands together maliciously*
Lol that's cool that I'm not the only one who does that! It's quite an awesome thing if anyone could be as cool as Anne!
~
Jack put his fingers into his mouth a emitted an ear-splitting whistle, grabbing everyone's attention. "Oi!" He yelled, using his excellent knowledge of Wharf Rat terms. "A celebration at the Tavern is in order!" He said, grabbing everybody's attention through that sentence if he hadn't with the whistle. "Well, let's go then!" Jack nodded to the group, then walked off towards the merchant's market and the Kraken Skulls Tavern.
Heather smiled at Emma and Keira. "Shall we?" She asked, gesturing to Jack's back.
Lizzy rubbed Andrew's back, then said "You know, maybe Anne will come to the party?"
Andrew mumbled something inaudible, but seem to perk up and offered his arm to his sister, and once she took it they walked to the Tavern together.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Maybe they'll meet again, but I made Andrew like Anne just to add a little more humor in the roleplay (as you added a frying pan), and in my own stories he develops a crush on Heather, but I should be quite interested to see what happens if they ever cross paths again. *rubs hands together maliciously*
Lol that's cool that I'm not the only one who does that! It's quite an awesome thing if anyone could be as cool as Anne!
~
Jack put his fingers into his mouth a emitted an ear-splitting whistle, grabbing everyone's attention. "Oi!" He yelled, using his excellent knowledge of Wharf Rat terms. "A celebration at the Tavern is in order!" He said, grabbing everybody's attention through that sentence if he hadn't with the whistle. "Well, let's go then!" Jack nodded to the group, then walked off towards the merchant's market and the Kraken Skulls Tavern.
Heather smiled at Emma and Keira. "Shall we?" She asked, gesturing to Jack's back.
Lizzy rubbed Andrew's back, then said "You know, maybe Anne will come to the party?"
Andrew mumbled something inaudible, but seem to perk up and offered his arm to his sister, and once she took it they walked to the Tavern together.
Emma's eyes lit up. "Hehe, y'all mind if I bake some stuff for y'all? Anyone like tea, cakes, or any type of dessert?" The blonde exclaimed cheerfully. She followed Jack into the tavern. "I have a part-time job in the tavern. Thankfully!"

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Tim Walker stands on the foredeck of the Silver Rogue, watching the decimated Waponi navy slink off to lick its wounds. He had given the order to cease fire not long ago seeing how the waponi no longer had the will to fight. He narrows his eyes at a strange glow coming from Skull Island and reaches for his spy glass to get a better look, but no sooner had he looked had the glow dissipated and disappeared entirely. He frowns softly, wondering what in the Spiral was that about.

"Capitan, your orders? Do we make land fall and see if our help is needed?" Sarah asked, as she stood next to him.

He considers her words a moment but then shakes his head. "No, what ever force is left, Avery and any other pirates at port will deal with it."

She nods easily. "What is our heading now?"

"Back to Cool Ranch, and back to Tumbleweed. I want to hunt down Captain Blood and get that map piece. Deacon is not far behind, I'll be danged before I let him have it."

She nods and turns to issue orders to the crew to set sail for Flotsam skyways.

Tim looks back to Skull Island and wonders once again what had happened on the island, but shrugs and turns back for the helm.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
As this happens, a large explosion comes up from three skyways away.
"GET OFF MY BEACH!" A child yells, somehow heard across the skyways, all the way to Skull Island itself.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Wolf's Crew (Hawkules, Bonnie Anne, Patrick Sheffield Lvl 30 Privateer, Monkey King, Subodai, Dead Mike, Thor, Sarah Steele and Nanu Nanu.) Quickly rush to Skull Island
Wolf: What be goin' on here in this small isle of Skull Island?
Hawkules: Maybe the evil colossus came back to steal Mighty Hawkules belt!
Sarah: No you mouse-brain the waponis are attacking!
Waponi: Surrender or die
Hawkules: Not under my belt! (Wacks waponi to valencia) Wham!
Subodai: That was a very strong hit dumb one
Hawkules: Don't make me to it to you you horse khan!
Subodai: Feel my wrath! (Mega Hit)
Hawkules: Ow! That didn't hu-
Sarah: Shut up and stop fighting each other! The weapons already got Dead Mike and patrick because of you 2!
Hawkules: No one talks like that to the Mighty Hawkules! (Wacks Sarah Steele back to Aquila)
Scene 2: The Troggy Artillery Place
Wolf: Get yer head down! The Waponis
To be continued

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Continuing:
Wolf: Get yer heads down! The waponis be throwin' that slimy ball at your face! (Says as wacks waponi)
Hawkules: Haha! Hawkules can withstand the power of this-
-Get's hit in face-
Bonnie: Showoff
Wolf: Charge!!!!!!!!!!
(Mayhem and Destruction)
*Wolf does Assassin's Strike on Waponi*
*Bonnie Anne hits waponi with gun*
*Hawkules crushes waponi*
*Patrick Sheffield injured waponi with gunnery*
To be continued