Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wanted- All Tips, Advice and Strategies

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello everyone this is just a follow up post to the PHP (Pirates Helping Pirates) thread. Thanks to everyone who has contributed already with their great tips and strategies.

I know there are many people out there who still have a lot of tips and advice to help out newer players and veterans as well. If you have anything you would like to offer it would be greatly appreciated. For example if you have posted on another thread some great tips for defeating a boss or responded with specific tips, advice and strategies to a thread asking for help. I think those posts would be great to add to the growing amount of helpful offerings already on the PHP. I will provide a link below if you have anything you would like to add or if you would like to copy and paste your original tips from other threads.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/pirates-helping-pirates-php-8ad6a41442e64322014301d60c4059bb?reset=1

Thank you in advance from me and your fellow pirates and I look forward to reading any of your tips and strategies you would like to offer.