Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wait what?!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
I was randomly checking my yars our of curiosity and I just noticed I have a little over 500 yars Oh my eagle talons I did NOT! See that one coming! So to all of the pirates who left a yar! Thanks a bunch! I was not expecting to get over 500 like that! Whoo!

Fearless Talon Lewis

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
warrior021u on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
I was randomly checking my yars our of curiosity and I just noticed I have a little over 500 yars Oh my eagle talons I did NOT! See that one coming! So to all of the pirates who left a yar! Thanks a bunch! I was not expecting to get over 500 like that! Whoo!

Fearless Talon Lewis
To quote a famous pirate, "An aye for an aye makes the whole world blind." WAIT, wrong quote. Oops!
Congratulations be in order to ye, me hearty! You deserved every one of those yars. Thank you for making me laugh. never stop.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

Fearless Talon Lewis
Hey congrats dude. Congratulations on this important achievement. May the whole world know of your accomplishment! Your welcome for my yars, and thanks for tales of your adventures.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm conducting robot experimentation. I'm working on a morph between Mechon and Armada. What could possibly go wrong?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Sep 1, 2015 wrote:
To quote a famous pirate, "An aye for an aye makes the whole world blind." WAIT, wrong quote. Oops!
Congratulations be in order to ye, me hearty! You deserved every one of those yars. Thank you for making me laugh. never stop.
On no! I only got one eye left! Shield your eyes everyone!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Fearless Talon Lewis
How have I ( aye or eye ) missed this post? Congratulation, Talon and the warriors of the Spiral. And many more yars be yers!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 2, 2015 wrote:
On no! I only got one eye left! Shield your eyes everyone!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Aye, I only have one eye, aye.

*Sorry about yesterday, Dante.

~Finnigan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well done Marauders and may your encouraging yarrification continue to flow over wonderful Marauders like Talon.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Congratulations warrior I hope you get a million more yars

Captain
Jun 26, 2010

Fearless Talon Lewis
Congrats mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Ensign
Feb 17, 2009