Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Veteran's Day Award Wall Hanging

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2012
Was the Veteran's Day Award wall hanging discarded in the last Pirate update: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/veterans-day-item-for-pirate101-wizard101-8ad6a4163ada2821013ae594d0bb335c

I found my Wizard still had hers, but the first time my Musketeer went back home noticed hers was missing!

Administrator
Hi! I went into my bunkhouse where I had placed my own Veteran's Day case just to make sure it was still there for me, and it was. My first thought is that perhaps you might be using a Castaway Cove house. Unfortunately the most recent Update Notes from the Test Realm and now in the Live Realm had this caution that you might have missed:

"Players who purchased the “Castaway’s Cove” house may notice that some of the placed wall items are no longer visible. This is due to a recent adjustment to the house to correct a few issues. To retrieve these missing items, select the “Pick Up All Items In This House” button from the decorate menu. You will then need to manually place each item back to its original desired location."

If this isn't your issue, then you might want to contact Support@Pirate101.com to see if they can assist you with your missing item.

Sorry for the inconvenience and Best of luck!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I went into my bunkhouse where I had placed my own Veteran's Day case just to make sure it was still there for me, and it was. My first thought is that perhaps you might be using a Castaway Cove house. Unfortunately the most recent Update Notes from the Test Realm and now in the Live Realm had this caution that you might have missed:

"Players who purchased the “Castaway’s Cove” house may notice that some of the placed wall items are no longer visible. This is due to a recent adjustment to the house to correct a few issues. To retrieve these missing items, select the “Pick Up All Items In This House” button from the decorate menu. You will then need to manually place each item back to its original desired location."

If this isn't your issue, then you might want to contact Support@Pirate101.com to see if they can assist you with your missing item.

Oh Castaway's Cove, I thought it was Volcano Island. That shucks, now I need to pick all my items Wait, can't we use the house button to pick them up one by one?

Administrator
coolster50 on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Oh Castaway's Cove, I thought it was Volcano Island. That shucks, now I need to pick all my items Wait, can't we use the house button to pick them up one by one?
There is a possibility the item is buried inside the wall and therefore unselectable.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 02, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:

I did read that actually, and it had completely slipped my mind! Thanks so much for the reminder :)