Vadima's newest vision!

1
AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
It appears Vadima is at it again with her visions!! A new vision has appeared! A dock inside what appears to be a skull-shaped rock formation.......and the skyway is reminiscent of MARLEYBONE. It appears the dock leads to skull-shaped entrance into a lit cave.......could this be something that was once predicted by one of our posters!? I can't remember his name, but he talked about maybe an entrance into a secret city in the skyways of Marleybone! What do you all think!?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9190
warriorscreed on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
It appears Vadima is at it again with her visions!! A new vision has appeared! A dock inside what appears to be a skull-shaped rock formation.......and the skyway is reminiscent of MARLEYBONE. It appears the dock leads to skull-shaped entrance into a lit cave.......could this be something that was once predicted by one of our posters!? I can't remember his name, but he talked about maybe an entrance into a secret city in the skyways of Marleybone! What do you all think!?
It's true that the only world we know of that has a night sky is Marleybone. However the structure and cave as well as that tiny portion of land that is visible in the far left is more reminiscent of Skull Island. Could this actually be Darkmoor?
And who else would set up quarters in a scary cave but smugglers? I'm hoping that this indicates a story line update, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
365
When I saw the clip I thought it was Marleybone. Although it could very well be Darkmoor or a new world like Anecorbie said. Ratbeard said in a post that there would be something like the black market in other worlds. Maybe this is one of those places.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2019
Well, if it would be Darkmoor, it would look very different, from your opinions, because the theme of that world is, in ironic & literal terms of the meaning of the word, really, really dark. Besides, the music theme heard in that new zone is none other than one of Skull Island's themes, & the sky setting is apparently from Marleybone so it isn't really Darkmoor.

We also don't know if it's really part of the next main storyline chapter or otherwise, but we can all hope & imagine how & what that place would be a part of.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
anecorbie on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
It's true that the only world we know of that has a night sky is Marleybone. However the structure and cave as well as that tiny portion of land that is visible in the far left is more reminiscent of Skull Island. Could this actually be Darkmoor?
And who else would set up quarters in a scary cave but smugglers? I'm hoping that this indicates a story line update, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
I too am thinking of Darkmoor for some reason. It was hinted at.....and we even possibly heard some music from it in the Duck of Death's puppet show. Maybe this IS Darkmoor!

EDIT: Well then, scratch this statement lol! It seems all of us are in agreement. This is Marleybone!

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
159
I was surprised about how soon a new video was released! When do you guys predict that this will be in a test realm?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
483
Compared the looks of the Marleybone Skyway and it matches :p

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9190
I would like to revise my opinion ( ie, change it completely ). The tiny portion of land does resemble Marleybone land forms, plus you can see a massive pipe-like structure under the docks within the monster's mouth.
Warriorscreed seems to be right - its Marleybone.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
160
anecorbie on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
It's true that the only world we know of that has a night sky is Marleybone. However the structure and cave as well as that tiny portion of land that is visible in the far left is more reminiscent of Skull Island. Could this actually be Darkmoor?
And who else would set up quarters in a scary cave but smugglers? I'm hoping that this indicates a story line update, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
I also thought that it could be Darkmoor and that it could be a story line update, but I agree. I feel like with this update, I don't think a story line update would come so soon afterwards and tease us this early. Maybe it is in Marleybone. Although if it is in Darkmoor and part of a story line update, I would be pleasantly surprised... Even if it's not part of that update, I would still be excited to check it out.

Developer
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I was surprised about how soon a new video was released! When do you guys predict that this will be in a test realm?
I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2019
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I was surprised about how soon a new video was released! When do you guys predict that this will be in a test realm?
I wouldn't be shocked if they added that to the Test Realm with all the updates there while it's still online. If they did, well... wouldn't that be a surprise if they made the latest update even larger than it is?

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
140
it might be the place where we find a secret entrance into the armada stronghold
maybe they hijack a armada ship for us and we delve into the depths of the grand design??????????????

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9190
Ratbeard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!
You are a wicked tease, Ratbeard * pouts *

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
Ratbeard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!
You SLY Rat!! Did you get that REDACTED thing from me!? I've used it A LOT when talking about future parts of the storyline, like in Aquila, when I said that you solve a mystery after helping REDACTED and getting the REDACTED and using it to decipher a code on the REDACTED!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Ratbeard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!
Since I always seem to turn anything the KI developers post into a clue solving, detective game-- to keep in tradition, I think I have solved this hint that is absolutely not one in the first place.

REDACTED- Right at End of December After Christmas Time Excitement Dwindles
(yeah, I know Christmastime is one word, but work with me here)

Yes, I did it! Hey, surely we can wish and dream, can't we?

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
159
Ratbeard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!
Thank you Ratbeard! You're quite the helpful sort!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
228
I'm so pumped! Since the vine is most likely Marleybone and not a new world, this skull could be the place where we get a windstone to a new world. Out of this new update, I am hoping most for more things to do outside of questing. Hopefully crafting, ranked pvp, scuba diving, fishing, more quest sharing, the new mobile game (possibly pirate101 related) which was hinted just a week or two ago and more fun things! Two things from my list better be coming out with his update or I might stay stuck in the morphing tent for an eternity!

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
49
Maybe we are headed to Darkmoor, but in order to go there we need to go to a secret place where the windstone to Darkmoor is kept or hidden. It seems like every time we head to a new world, we have to do some quests to get the windstone. This may be the place where we get it. The toy maker might say that there is someone, or something that can defeat Kane, but that person, or thing is in Darkmoor. If it is some sort of machine, then what if the pieces are strewn all over the Spiral, and we have to gather all the pieces, and some may be in places that we have never been to. Many things are likely. Thoughts?

- Fearless Michael lvl 65

- Daring Michael lvl 60

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
73
Erm... Just mentioning: There is music. It's the theme that plays in Skull Island.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2019
Your ciphers never cease to amuse us, Ratbeard.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
160
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Since I always seem to turn anything the KI developers post into a clue solving, detective game-- to keep in tradition, I think I have solved this hint that is absolutely not one in the first place.

REDACTED- Right at End of December After Christmas Time Excitement Dwindles
(yeah, I know Christmastime is one word, but work with me here)

Yes, I did it! Hey, surely we can wish and dream, can't we?
Haha, YES!!! The code has been cracked!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Since I always seem to turn anything the KI developers post into a clue solving, detective game-- to keep in tradition, I think I have solved this hint that is absolutely not one in the first place.

REDACTED- Right at End of December After Christmas Time Excitement Dwindles
(yeah, I know Christmastime is one word, but work with me here)

Yes, I did it! Hey, surely we can wish and dream, can't we?
That is perhaps the single most brilliant view on it I've seen on these very boards.

Even better than your Circle of Life No Hint Here Guessy Thingy!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
Since I always seem to turn anything the KI developers post into a clue solving, detective game-- to keep in tradition, I think I have solved this hint that is absolutely not one in the first place.

REDACTED- Right at End of December After Christmas Time Excitement Dwindles
(yeah, I know Christmastime is one word, but work with me here)

Yes, I did it! Hey, surely we can wish and dream, can't we?
*chuckle* Well Valkoor, it DOES make sense! You also could be right. The KI team would be fresh and ready for a release right after Christmas break after some fun with their families!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9190
DenicetheMenace305 on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
Maybe we are headed to Darkmoor, but in order to go there we need to go to a secret place where the windstone to Darkmoor is kept or hidden. It seems like every time we head to a new world, we have to do some quests to get the windstone. This may be the place where we get it. The toy maker might say that there is someone, or something that can defeat Kane, but that person, or thing is in Darkmoor. If it is some sort of machine, then what if the pieces are strewn all over the Spiral, and we have to gather all the pieces, and some may be in places that we have never been to. Many things are likely. Thoughts?

- Fearless Michael lvl 65

- Daring Michael lvl 60
Not that this is a really creative idea, but I hope not! It's bad enough we have to search for and collect pieces of a map, it would be annoying to have to search for and collect machine parts, too.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Ratbeard on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I don't need to predict! I can tell you exactly when it will be coming, and it will be [REDACTED]

You're welcome!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna use my NCIS slap so BAAAAAAD!

1