Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Useless topic #NO43

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Wow. You read the post. Grr. Maybe I'll send ratbeard or a couple assassin ninja pigs after you tomorrow evening when you were supposed to go to that fancy restaurant because your Grandparents are in town but you suddenly realize, you don't want to go to that fancy restaurant because they have the weird kind of French fries you don't like and not the McDonalds stereotypical French fries that everyone knows and loves even though they are still bad for you. Where am I going with this post? Oh yea. DONT. eat that onion ring,
don't, don't DO IT
And you ate the onion ring...
To get back onto topic. Anyways, I know this will probably be a blocked topic from moderation because it goes no where so I will make it special for you huh.

the 5 ways I feel when I DONT. Get my black fog first turn.
1. Does my opponent have fog instead of me?
2. why do you hate me Pirate101.
3. If all it takes is putting BLACK FOG IN MY NUMBER 1 SPOT fOR POWERS
THEN WHY DIDNT I GET IT D:
4. *muffled sobbing*
5. Out of boredom, I start eating doritos because WHY NOT. It's not like my Fan is getting slaughtered by a nausica or anything, pfft, why would that happ *narf narf narf*. en

what do you guys result to getting out of the shocking realization you don't have your card.. *marf narf marf narf marf nom nom nom * s up in battle and ooh, butterfly!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
While doing a tower run, I saw Black Fog was not popping up the way it should.

Here's what I did and thought:
1. Thought: Why does it never show up when it's on the NUMBER ONE SLOT??
2. Well now how do I protect my companions?
3. Blew more air out of my nose than normal.
4. Put down my root beer bottle harder than normal.
5. Yell at Khord for fizzling.

In conclusion: If you have a power at number 1, it has exactly 0.000000000000000000000001 chance of turning up, especially if it's the swashbuckler's ever-so-precious Black Fog....

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I'm not a swash, but I have experienced this on my Privateer, and FOR SOME REASON, when I have something in my number 2 spot, it seems to always pop up, and never the power in my number 1 spot.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Yes I have this problem as a Witchdoctor

I put something in the number 1 slot but the power in number 2 always shows up first

So I swap the powers around and the power I really want doesn't show up but now that first power shows up!

What!?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012