Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

update yay

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
grapevine no guarantee but.....

Polaris! Polaris! Polaris! Polaris! wait who are you? i'm a new voice in your head comrade! oh so you're Russian eh? yes! so how long you gonna be here? as long as I want to be! ok? this guy is so awesome! I agree!
yup!

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
firstmatesubodai34... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:

Polaris! Polaris! Polaris! Polaris! wait who are you? i'm a new voice in your head comrade! oh so you're Russian eh? yes! so how long you gonna be here? as long as I want to be! ok? this guy is so awesome! I agree!
yup!
I really appreciate that KingIsle is currently working on a update, it would be nice too go to Polaris if they are doing another storyline update.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
firstmatesubodai34... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:

yup!
Haha! I am excited for Polaris, too, and I'm pretty sure all the voices in my head are too!