Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Update Idea?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2010
Hey so I'm a Witch Doctor level 50 on Pirate101 and really love this companion system. Although I am thinking that Pirate101 could spice it up somehow. I was thinking that there could be different paths that your companion could take. This would allow them to have different titles, different clothing, different epics and also different attributes. What I mean about this is one path would take you down a more of supportive type companion. Low attack, high armor, high magic resist, low spell damage and a lot of epics that give you speed boosts, accuracy boosts etc. On the other hand there could be an offensive type companion that has a higher attack etc.These are all just examples of what I'm thinking also this is just an idea that I thought was cool so even if this is taken into consideration it would make my day . Thank you!
From,
Silver Jonathan Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
k91463 on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
Hey so I'm a Witch Doctor level 50 on Pirate101 and really love this companion system. Although I am thinking that Pirate101 could spice it up somehow. I was thinking that there could be different paths that your companion could take. This would allow them to have different titles, different clothing, different epics and also different attributes. What I mean about this is one path would take you down a more of supportive type companion. Low attack, high armor, high magic resist, low spell damage and a lot of epics that give you speed boosts, accuracy boosts etc. On the other hand there could be an offensive type companion that has a higher attack etc.These are all just examples of what I'm thinking also this is just an idea that I thought was cool so even if this is taken into consideration it would make my day . Thank you!
From,
Silver Jonathan Holystone
I think this is a very interesting and cool idea. But as we have a large selection of companions, and these companions already fit several of these categories; this would not really be necessary.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
That would take a lot of programming though. There would have to be multiple quests and designs made for each path instead of the linear path is it now.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey