ty ki live

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
126
ty bonnie and jack this was a great live. Enjoyed the tours of the decorated homes. Laughed with you while the snow ball race was run. Lol I did manage to sink two ships while in the Floatsom Fleet there was so much lag all I could really do was hang out and chat for the most part but it was a Blast.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6211
Indeed brilliant stream guys. They get better each time. I so much enjoyed it and am very much looking forward to the next installment. 5 Chrissy stars

Commodore
May 31, 2009
873
I bet this KI Live was amazing, but sadly I was away from home while it was on and could not attend or even watch. I've missed all of them so far due to my schedule. Hopefully one of these days I can actually see a stream from beginning to end.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
MistyDragon13 on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
I bet this KI Live was amazing, but sadly I was away from home while it was on and could not attend or even watch. I've missed all of them so far due to my schedule. Hopefully one of these days I can actually see a stream from beginning to end.
Don't feel sad.

I mean,I missed it too,because of schoolwork and stuff...ugh,but I'll make up for it by watching the next stream...
So,hug?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
670
Ahoy!

If you've missed any episodes, you can watch them on our YouTube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHPJ9dubAC1Ek9UgCFbYBJJAeyEBhmcQj

Enjoy!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
May 31, 2009
873
Bonnie Anne on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

If you've missed any episodes, you can watch them on our YouTube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHPJ9dubAC1Ek9UgCFbYBJJAeyEBhmcQj

Enjoy!
Thank you Bonnie Anne!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
140
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Don't feel sad.

I mean,I missed it too,because of schoolwork and stuff...ugh,but I'll make up for it by watching the next stream...
So,hug?
i did not know about it until the next day
but it was awsome
so many armada

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
159
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Don't feel sad.

I mean,I missed it too,because of schoolwork and stuff...ugh,but I'll make up for it by watching the next stream...
So,hug?
As was I, Hoodoo Master, as was I...

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1992
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
As was I, Hoodoo Master, as was I...
Actually, I only missed them because it was too crowded to get to the precise realm and area they were in. True. Big bummer that I didn't get to them. Bonnie Anne, if you're around, I'm sorry I missed you and One-Eyed Jack during the event. Maybe next time, I'll try again. I'll make sure of it.