Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ty Chrissy

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Thank you for the ninja pig code! Ebon Shadow is definitely having some good duels against El Toro, who is now re-thinking about his error about the weakness of pigs. It was completely unexpected and a very nice gift! Moreover thx for spending time with the message board family. It was nice touring your volcano island(s) and I am beginning to realise that you spend all your time making us feel happy in an environment. I would like to thank you for (and all the other message boarders, but for now you specifically) for being a major symbol of happiness. These boards are great with you! You are a hard worker and passionate to help and are very generous. You are like the mother of these message boards and yes it is very nice because you are like a symbol that keeps us all together. Conclusion: You are one of the generous blessings in the message board, and may you also be blessed ten thousand fold. This is just one story from me, I am sure there are many others! You make this ,turn into .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for the ninja pig code! Ebon Shadow is definitely having some good duels against El Toro, who is now re-thinking about his error about the weakness of pigs. It was completely unexpected and a very nice gift! Moreover thx for spending time with the message board family. It was nice touring your volcano island(s) and I am beginning to realise that you spend all your time making us feel happy in an environment. I would like to thank you for (and all the other message boarders, but for now you specifically) for being a major symbol of happiness. These boards are great with you! You are a hard worker and passionate to help and are very generous. You are like the mother of these message boards and yes it is very nice because you are like a symbol that keeps us all together. Conclusion: You are one of the generous blessings in the message board, and may you also be blessed ten thousand fold. This is just one story from me, I am sure there are many others! You make this ,turn into .
x Blushes furiously x Aww what sweet things to say. Thank you from the depths of my soul. I am just doing what I do and I love to bless others and I get pure joy from others joy so trust me it comes all rolling back to me many fold and I am rewarded just by seeing how much you all reach out and likewise bless each other and the newcomers to our great message board family.
We are all here to help each other and I just try to keep the help and giggles flowing. I take great pride when ever I hear someone say how much nicer the tone is over here. That is because of you guys. You all care and you are not afraid to show it. That is what I love about it. We are all family and if I have to be a bit Momish at times then so be it. I am 'Training you all up in the ways you should go' although I must admit that most of you got this blessing thing solid. We care about each other and it shows. I am just so glad to be a part of this giggle loving bunch of virtuous pirates with hearts of pure gold.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I agree the Ninja Pig companion is great :D, I do have several uses on my code but unfortunately I lost the map
:(

My Ninja Pig's name was Storm Blade which seems funny considering I use to run a storm wizard in wizard101.