Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turret Boss Nautical Party!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
So recently I had the great idea of getting a group of message board friends together, so we can take out those turret bosses. Give me enough Yars!, and we can schedule when and where we will have the party, which turret boss we are going for, and other stuff that is necessary. If enough people want to though, we can just take out ships. So, who thinks we should have this happen?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have done a few of them that have been organized from fan sites. They are indeed fun. The hardest part about turret parties is finding turrets as they take at least six minutes to re spawn. Realm jumping works but it takes a bit of organizing to find them. Just have a play for finding new turrets once one is defeated and it will go much faster. On all the ones I went to we also switched to taking down ships and we had a blast. Sounds like fun