Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turning a musketeer into a swashbuckler!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
As some of you know, I don't have a . So I decided on something. Since I don't want to delete any of my pirates. I am going to turn my into a . Meaning, I will give her a swashy weapon with swashy gear. Since I need help playing normally as a swashbuckler. I decided I will make her a swashy cause of more health. The only thing missing is the companions

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
As some of you know, I don't have a . So I decided on something. Since I don't want to delete any of my pirates. I am going to turn my into a . Meaning, I will give her a swashy weapon with swashy gear. Since I need help playing normally as a swashbuckler. I decided I will make her a swashy cause of more health. The only thing missing is the companions
Be sure to use a shooty/stabby combo and train relentless ( if you can ) also find gear that gives some dodge, that way health doesn't matter, much.
+ = deadly.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
And the fog that you can't be hit by normal attacks by unless you have a lot of training points otherwise you are correct.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You do know that one account can have up to 6 Pirates on it don't you? If you don't have the full 6 Pirates yet, I would highly advise creating a Swashbuckler instead of trying to turn a Musketeer into one.

Are you going to delete your Musketeer and start over as a Swashbuckler? If so, hopefully you don't have any Crown Shop items that can't be shared between Pirates such as Companions, Houses, Ships or items marked as not shareable that you don't mind losing. If you have any Doubloons, check with a Pirate that is a friend of yours and see if he will return them if you transfer them to him. Spend all the Gold you have on equipment and all the Scrip on Pets and other items that you can share with other your other Pirates so you don't lose too much Gold (about half your Gold if you try and get it back by selling the equipment) and Scrip..

If you are trying to turn a Musketeer into a Swashbuckler (as the title suggests), Good Luck! One of the problems is that the Musketeer's second highest statistic is Will while a regular Swashbuckler's second highest statistic is Strength. If I remember correctly, the Swashbuckler gets more health than the Musketeer. I am sure that there are other factors which will make this very challenging.

As I said. Good Luck.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
You do know that one account can have up to 6 Pirates on it don't you? If you don't have the full 6 Pirates yet, I would highly advise creating a Swashbuckler instead of trying to turn a Musketeer into one.

Are you going to delete your Musketeer and start over as a Swashbuckler? If so, hopefully you don't have any Crown Shop items that can't be shared between Pirates such as Companions, Houses, Ships or items marked as not shareable that you don't mind losing. If you have any Doubloons, check with a Pirate that is a friend of yours and see if he will return them if you transfer them to him. Spend all the Gold you have on equipment and all the Scrip on Pets and other items that you can share with other your other Pirates so you don't lose too much Gold (about half your Gold if you try and get it back by selling the equipment) and Scrip..

If you are trying to turn a Musketeer into a Swashbuckler (as the title suggests), Good Luck! One of the problems is that the Musketeer's second highest statistic is Will while a regular Swashbuckler's second highest statistic is Strength. If I remember correctly, the Swashbuckler gets more health than the Musketeer. I am sure that there are other factors which will make this very challenging.

As I said. Good Luck.
I said I had 6 pirates and I was gonna give her swashbuckler gear. But thanks for the advice.