Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Troggy companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
Hi i want a troggy companion not eep opp ork ah-ah the witch doctor but the one that used to be in the troggy pack can you please bring him back i what him badly, that would be heavenly for me

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
Administrator
Shiny Shinx on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
Troggy Pack? Do you mean the Yule Trogg?
Hehe. He's talking about a companion that was in a test CCG pack called the Troggy Pack. This was only around in the Alpha and Beta of Pirate101 and contained about 1/4 of the items you would find in a regular CCG pack.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 25, 2016 wrote:
Hehe. He's talking about a companion that was in a test CCG pack called the Troggy Pack. This was only around in the Alpha and Beta of Pirate101 and contained about 1/4 of the items you would find in a regular CCG pack.
o my! yes that's perfect! jack that's a great idea!! throwback Thursday? or who cares if its a tiny pack? bring it back? o you wily pirates hiding gems like that from us XD what else ya got hiding in the cobwebs of the clutter? o.O? if its tiny make the pack cheaper? but announce it as a throwback item I guarantee it will go crazy! maybe longer than a day though I know I for one would be buying it!
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Are there any chances of it coming back with more items (like more Troggy companions) in it in the future?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I remember that from Beta -- whatever happened to packs? Why are so few created for Pirate101?