Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Troggy Chief Tamer

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
So I decided to go through my badges and complete all of them. I need a break from Marleybone right now and can't find Eep Opp Ork Ah-ah. Any ideas where he is at? I have checked several placers and I can't remember where he is at. Any help would be great. I have to beat him 25 times to get the badge.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
scarletfiresword on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
So I decided to go through my badges and complete all of them. I need a break from Marleybone right now and can't find Eep Opp Ork Ah-ah. Any ideas where he is at? I have checked several placers and I can't remember where he is at. Any help would be great. I have to beat him 25 times to get the badge.
He is in the Isle of Doom In the Dark Jungle in Sacrifice cave, where you have to put the fires out to save the guy. It is the same cave where the Funky Bunch is located.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Hey Hey Hey! Those who have meet my in game main character know that Eep
is one me top crewmates, so i have that badge. He's in the Dark Jungle, in the Mining island where you duke it out with Gortez. ( he was a boon in that fight!)

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Try and find the outpost built by the monquistians that was destroyed by the troggys when you get there go right then there is a big space go in a north west direction and into that cave

Captain
May 13, 2011
scarletfiresword on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
eeps at skull island, tradewinds skyway in gold mine. go to the jungle and he should be in the sacrifice gave. everything i mentioned is labeled so go to the map if you get stuck

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
He's in the sacrifice cave in the dark jungle in the gold mine in tradewinds skyway skull island.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
After getting Troggy Chief Tamer, you can get him as a companion, but he costs like $10 in crowns. He is powerful though, and his Assassin's Mist ability is devastating!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Captain
May 13, 2011
warriorscreed on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
After getting Troggy Chief Tamer, you can get him as a companion, but he costs like $10 in crowns. He is powerful though, and his Assassin's Mist ability is devastating!
i bought him. he didnt disappoint at all. stayed in the top list, sometimes even as first mate, for a long time

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i thought he was a witch doctor ...

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor