Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tribal Crew Pack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 28, 2011
Hey All,

Sorry if this question has been asked

I would like to know if it's possible for a character to have more than 1 companion from the Tribal Pack?

My privateer has Chilam Bak and I really want him to have another dino companion (preferably the swash)
and I have used a few thousand crowns trying to no avail

I understand full well that there is a very small CHANCE for a companion. But I'd like to know if it is possible to have more than 1

Thanks

Community Leader
radlad7 on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Hey All,

Sorry if this question has been asked

I would like to know if it's possible for a character to have more than 1 companion from the Tribal Pack?

My privateer has Chilam Bak and I really want him to have another dino companion (preferably the swash)
and I have used a few thousand crowns trying to no avail

I understand full well that there is a very small CHANCE for a companion. But I'd like to know if it is possible to have more than 1

Thanks
You can obtain one of each possible companion on each pirate, but not 2 of the same companion.
If you get a companion from the pack, it checks to see if you already have that companion, and if you do, it selects from whatever companions are remaining (ie the ones your pirate doesnt yet have).

If you already have all the companions the pack offers, it gives you a special "5 Training Tome" reward instead.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Community Leader
Yes its possible! One friend I know has 3 of them all on one character (lucky much!)

You can never get a duplicate of a companion in packs. So for example you would not ever draw another Chilam Bak on that pirate.

If you however get all 5 aztecan dinosaurs and were to draw another "companion" - you would instead get 5 companion points.

Johnny

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
Feb 28, 2011
Ensign
Feb 28, 2011
and thank you ofxsaint. for some reason johnnys reply showed and not yours. thank you