Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Top #5 series:Week 2:Worlds

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy mates,and welcome back to top 5.Some of you may have read my previous one about companions and has maybe shared your thoughts.Today I continue with...Worlds!

#5 CoolRanch.My in(and out)game friend,Stormy Zane Jacksonlv65, loves this world.CR isn't my fav,but its still cool.Lots of detail,reminds me of a combi of Arizona, texas, nad mexico.
#4 Valencia.Armada's home and fortess.(also inhabited by unicorns!)I love the stormy and tempestuous feeling I get when I trvel into Valencia's boundaries
#3 Mooshu.Probably a combi of china and japan.Peaceful, calm, beautiful, and serene.
#2 Marleybone.Most awesome(and only) urban place in P101
#1) Aquila!The heart of every warriors dream destination...Achean Sparta!Also inhabited by eagles, hawks,minotaurs birds,trools,ettins,snakes,& SO much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!()Please reply on my first &second (opinions,not actual poll,or quiz info)
Reckless Austin Strong lv 65 Wicthdoctor

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Squalltamer on May 8, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy mates,and welcome back to top 5.Some of you may have read my previous one about companions and has maybe shared your thoughts.Today I continue with...Worlds!

#5 CoolRanch.My in(and out)game friend,Stormy Zane Jacksonlv65, loves this world.CR isn't my fav,but its still cool.Lots of detail,reminds me of a combi of Arizona, texas, nad mexico.
#4 Valencia.Armada's home and fortess.(also inhabited by unicorns!)I love the stormy and tempestuous feeling I get when I trvel into Valencia's boundaries
#3 Mooshu.Probably a combi of china and japan.Peaceful, calm, beautiful, and serene.
#2 Marleybone.Most awesome(and only) urban place in P101
#1) Aquila!The heart of every warriors dream destination...Achean Sparta!Also inhabited by eagles, hawks,minotaurs birds,trools,ettins,snakes,& SO much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!()Please reply on my first &second (opinions,not actual poll,or quiz info)
Reckless Austin Strong lv 65 Wicthdoctor
Hmmm......you have a nice lineup there! Here is what my Top 5 would be, going from MOST favorite.

1. Marleybone. When I first went to Marleybone, and saw it as a WARZONE, my heart blissfully melted. The setting was perfect, the music epic, and the battles intense! It is an epic world, and I always revisit it, just to listen to the music .

2. Valencia. Once again, the music is beautiful, the atmosphere is stormy and gorgeous, and then the feeling of being within just a few miles of Kane makes it all worth it. I look forward to an expansion!

3. Mooshu. Getting to see elements of China and Feudal Japan put together was incredible, and getting to hear some great soundtracks completed the feel, not to mention recruiting Samoorai!

4. Monquistia. A whole world full of monkeys......sounds like a barrel of fun! Fighting these pint-sized pompous monkeys is fun!

5. Cool Ranch. It is a HUGE world, with dozens of dungeons, hundreds of quests, and great stories. Hearing the story of the Magnificent 7, joining forces with El Toro, and even fighting against the murderous Duck of Death all made this world memorable for me!

Whenever the new world updates come out, I bet this list will change lol!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i personally didn't like mooshu (in both games) my favorite in both is however mb i agree Aquila was cool but to me it seems like a 3 Valencia being my second favorite. i always did love mechanics and engineering and seeing Valencia being one of the more modern worlds i just loved it (reminds me of star wars the armada being the battle droids our companions like the clone troopers and us the Jedi helping those in need and destroying there ships on our "Jedi cruisers" filled with our loyal soldiers.)

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Marleybone and Mooshu were my favorite worlds.