Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

too much work

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
who else finds it unfair that when the updates go live that all the max players will have mega pets I just started recently pirate101 and im still just a level 26 and I just now heard that when the updates go live my pet will be a teen, all the hard work I will have to go through to get my pet to mega... I find this really unfair.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatsneakypirate on May 12, 2014 wrote:
who else finds it unfair that when the updates go live that all the max players will have mega pets I just started recently pirate101 and im still just a level 26 and I just now heard that when the updates go live my pet will be a teen, all the hard work I will have to go through to get my pet to mega... I find this really unfair.
Hi Fire Wizard ( Until your name change gives us something else. ) Welcome to the message boards. It really isn't unfair at all. Those max pirates worked VERY hard to get where they are and the totally deserve all those perks they have. They earned them. Just because you have not earned it yet does not make it unfair. You are impatient, yes and you have a lot of work ahead of you yet you will have an advantage that we max pirates didn't get. You can train your pet to be ahead of your level and have a very powerful pet to, as Ratbeard put it: "save your bacon" in ways that we never got. If anyone could call unfair we could, but that's ok, its just part of the game growing and changing. It is not unfair at all, just different. You may not like some if it but dislike and unfairness are two very different things. Enjoy your soon to be power pets helping you through your rough spots as you grow to join us at the level ceiling.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
thatsneakypirate on May 12, 2014 wrote:
How could it be unfair? We max levels put in the time and effort to get to max level. I have a pirate from each class so I have been grinding for over a year to get to where I am. The updates also changed a few other things. A lot of the gear I spent months farming for doesn't perform like it used to so now I have to get different gear. Oh well. Things change. In fact the only thing that never changes is the fact that things change. (heh, heh)It's not unfair...it's called reaping the benefits of your hard work. You'll get there too. Fair sailing, friend. :)