Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

too many pay per areas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 16, 2011
I'm sorry, but i think it's very unfair to place so many pay per areas all in one area! Especially, when you folks are charging 1,499 crowns for each area. How do you expect kids especially to pay for this? Nevermind any adults like myself. Love the game, but think it's very unfair to be charging this much for every little area. Pay 1,499 to get into an area, then have to pay 1,499 to get into another area, then again in the same world?!! So far, I've been asked to pay 3 times in the same world. Not cool, folks!!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
The free quest is SO short! You have to pay to get your 2nd ship. Pay close to 2,000 crowns, that is. WOW! That is why I get membership. At least extend it up until Monquista, or Tradewinds skyway.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
In ki's defense:
  • Every worker needs a paycheck.
  • Ki needs up to date technology. That us why the graphics are so good.
  • Those commercials cost $$$$$. That is why on the w101 tournaments commercial the voice at the end is so fast.