To Valkoor The Victorious what a milestone mate!!!

1
AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
586
It be me honor to say congratulations on reaching the second highest number of yars possible mate, well done well done indeed I can not tell ye how proud we be of yer success, although I wouldn't expect nothing less from such a fine and proud veteran on these boards, so I proudly toast too say great on yer wonderful achievement mate, ye earned it well yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
jack morgan933 on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
It be me honor to say congratulations on reaching the second highest number of yars possible mate, well done well done indeed I can not tell ye how proud we be of yer success, although I wouldn't expect nothing less from such a fine and proud veteran on these boards, so I proudly toast too say great on yer wonderful achievement mate, ye earned it well yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Jack you need to be a motivational speaker or a SUAGAPAWG....Spiritual-Uplifter-And-Give-A-Person-A-Wide-Grin-er. You sure do know how to make a pirate feel good and I thank you very much for your kind words and for always looking out for us fellow posters. I appreciate you (and many others do as well) always taking time to acknowledge your fellow Marauders and give them words of encouragement and congratulations. It takes a kind individual to always share such kindness with others. So I truly thank you.

And a HUGE THANK YOU goes out to all of my friends in the P101 Community....no, the P101 Family, that have embraced my goofiness (and absurd puns) and shown such friendship towards me since my arrival here on the boards. I do consider you all to be wonderful members of my piratical-ly extended family and it has been such a great pleasure sharing time and space here on our home away from the Spiral (and our homes).

I thank you all for your yars, your input, your insight, your creativity, your kindness, your pirate kick-butticus-ness and your friendship. From day 1 in the game and here on the boards, when I'm not tending to real-life adventures, it is without a doubt...................

The Pirate's Life for me!

YO-HO, ArrGGGHHH..........and stuff!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
True congratulations to one highly deserving of them. You are the true Genius Jester of the boards. Your intelligence is only surpassed by your delightful goofiness and we benefit from all the incredible sides of you. The Message Board Marauders became richer the day you peeked in here and decided to join us. All those yars show how much we love you Valkoor. You are an asset to this community and every yar is a hug from us to show how much we very much appreciate all that you are and all that you do for us. Your words of encouragement warms my heart and your intelligence has taught me many things and enriched my brain along with my funny bone with your insanely hysterical goofy side. I am proud to call you a fellow Marauder.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
Hey there Valkoor.Sorry for not being punctual enough with my reply.What can I say,I guess I deserve a punishment.Okay,this is much harder than it seems,but it's pretty pun.

Okay,so long live Sir Valkoor the Victorious,Knight of Marleybone,Fool of the Boards(but certainly absolutely not a Phule) and a friend in the Spiral to almost anyone(excluding:General Tso,Kane,Phule,Bishop,Rooke,Moo Manchu,Laestragonians,the Hydra,that one Raven who's name I can't remember(JUst did,it's Medea)...and a lot of other people too...)

*throws Old Captain Gunn a penny,one to the piano player in the tavern,despite the fact that there is no piano and or player and buys yum*

Yohoho and a Bottle of yum!
In fact this is so much fun!
As Valkoor throws such a bad pun!
Causing a reaction from everyone!
Even the Long Dead Captain Gunn!
Long live Sir Valkoor the Victorious and his Yum!
His contributions make these boards fun!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
Good grief Valkoor, you've hit 4000 yars already? Congratulations, my friend! Your punny posts have put a grin on my face more than once (Many times, in fact. Too many to count.) and when the topic is serious you have always offered a thoughtful and wonderful input. *hugs* I've always read your posts, even before joining the boards and I can say that each and every yar shows what an amazing Pirate you are, Valkoor!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5757
Rats! Beaten to the punch, in my congratulations to Valkoor! I don't have to be like Vadima to predict many more yars are heading your way.

Yo ho ho and a mug o' yum,
I'm sure many more things will come,
From Valkoor the Victorious!
Valkoor must never keep mum,
His wit and wisdom are a complete sum,
Hurrah for Valkoor the Victorious!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
True congratulations to one highly deserving of them. You are the true Genius Jester of the boards. Your intelligence is only surpassed by your delightful goofiness and we benefit from all the incredible sides of you. The Message Board Marauders became richer the day you peeked in here and decided to join us. All those yars show how much we love you Valkoor. You are an asset to this community and every yar is a hug from us to show how much we very much appreciate all that you are and all that you do for us. Your words of encouragement warms my heart and your intelligence has taught me many things and enriched my brain along with my funny bone with your insanely hysterical goofy side. I am proud to call you a fellow Marauder.
Sorry for taking so long to thank you for your kind words, Chrissy. I've been working on my juggling act this week, and more and more items kept being thrown into the juggling mix. I sure do appreciate and take to heart what you wrote. It's been so great getting to know you and becoming a part of such a great community. Who would have thunk that you could find amazing friendship and tremendous people, all while setting sail to put an end to the Armada's tyranny?

And I thank you for showing so many people that it truly is ok to be a decent, happy and nice person-- even online and in a social media environment. This day and age it seems that kindness is so much harder to find, or at least expose, just due to people and players feeling they have to keep a tough, outer shell or risk being ridiculed for being a wonderful human being. You my friend, are as wonderful a human being as there could be. So I thank you for staying true to who you are and not letting the negativity of life change your glowing and blessing ways. For this I am equally proud of you and happy to call you a friend.

(See I'm not always a Nutball)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
The Hoodoo Master on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
Hey there Valkoor.Sorry for not being punctual enough with my reply.What can I say,I guess I deserve a punishment.Okay,this is much harder than it seems,but it's pretty pun.

Okay,so long live Sir Valkoor the Victorious,Knight of Marleybone,Fool of the Boards(but certainly absolutely not a Phule) and a friend in the Spiral to almost anyone(excluding:General Tso,Kane,Phule,Bishop,Rooke,Moo Manchu,Laestragonians,the Hydra,that one Raven who's name I can't remember(JUst did,it's Medea)...and a lot of other people too...)

*throws Old Captain Gunn a penny,one to the piano player in the tavern,despite the fact that there is no piano and or player and buys yum*

Yohoho and a Bottle of yum!
In fact this is so much fun!
As Valkoor throws such a bad pun!
Causing a reaction from everyone!
Even the Long Dead Captain Gunn!
Long live Sir Valkoor the Victorious and his Yum!
His contributions make these boards fun!
Felix, I feel as if you are my distant brother, that equally shares my love for the art of Punage!

Thank you for the wonderful and well-done song and for your kind sentiments. Next time I go to one of the local hangouts, I'm going to look for that song on the jukebox (are there even any jukeboxes left in the world? I suppose digital ones). And yes those names you listed in parenthesis.......yep, certainly no friends of mine-- although as I 'told' Esperanza, Mr. Tso was kind enough to let me borrow an outfit, tso I at least have to be mildly cordial with him......nah, I still have a major beef with him too!

Thank you for all your wonderful creativity and for your delightful exuberance. I hope to share time with you, here on the boards, for a great while to still come. I mean we have to keep the tradition and legacy of the glorious pun alive and flourishing, evermore.

Thanks again for all the yars and for the wonderful words, I sure appreciate them!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
MistyDragon13 on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
Good grief Valkoor, you've hit 4000 yars already? Congratulations, my friend! Your punny posts have put a grin on my face more than once (Many times, in fact. Too many to count.) and when the topic is serious you have always offered a thoughtful and wonderful input. *hugs* I've always read your posts, even before joining the boards and I can say that each and every yar shows what an amazing Pirate you are, Valkoor!
I know, I know Misty! Seems only yesterday, you wonderful marauders were in congratulatory mode for 3000 yars-- my how time flies! Thank you so much for your thoughtful words and for appreciating my zany and goofy antics. I know so many times my nutballishness is a bit over the top, but as long as one person gets a chuckle or grin from it.....then it was worth it.

I sure am glad that you decided to start posting and joined up with this ragtag group of misfit marauders. You have been an amazing addition and it has been wonderful getting to know you. I know that I am somewhat goofy (slight understatement, right?) but in all seriousness I do enjoy hanging out and chatting with you in the game and here on the boards.

So, I thank you for all the yars and for all the enjoyable moments and fun times spent adventuring across the Spiral-- it has been a blast!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
anecorbie on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
Rats! Beaten to the punch, in my congratulations to Valkoor! I don't have to be like Vadima to predict many more yars are heading your way.

Yo ho ho and a mug o' yum,
I'm sure many more things will come,
From Valkoor the Victorious!
Valkoor must never keep mum,
His wit and wisdom are a complete sum,
Hurrah for Valkoor the Victorious!
WHAT? Who's punching rats......don't let Whiskers hear! Oh, hi there Esperanza!

Thank you for the congrats and for the wonderful song/poem that I just may have to belt out while doing the 'Dance of Steel' sequence. And me.....keep mum?.....OY VEY!....I tremble at the mere thought of that. Even if my mouth was sealed shut with English Bill tape, I'd still find a way to unmercifully make you suffer through my "pungent" and punstoppable goofball antics. Why, that's what friends do, right?

It has been a real joy getting to know you here on the boards and I have become more enriched just by reading your wonderful offerings. You are quite the literary talent and I am sure you have many wonderful things in store for you on the horizon. I'm looking forward to reading your future Fan Fiction contributions and to continued posting on the boards with you.

Thank you again and prepare yourself for even more nonsensical nonsense.....hey, at least I gave fair and proper warning!

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
Great job valkoor me ol mate! You done well as a pirate and deserve each and everyone of those yars bro! and yoy also deserve this! x me and sparticus push out a 10 foor tall bottle of yum with a red bow on it x

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
fearless robert sp... on Oct 17, 2014 wrote:
Great job valkoor me ol mate! You done well as a pirate and deserve each and everyone of those yars bro! and yoy also deserve this! x me and sparticus push out a 10 foor tall bottle of yum with a red bow on it x
Thank you so much Bob! I appreciate the nice words and that huge bottle of yum......the red bow is quite swell as well! I'll have to drop in on ol' Jack on Central and thank him as well-- (Jack if you're reading this....Thank You and we miss you here on the boards)It's been a lot of fun getting to know you a wee bit and posting with you on the boards. I really enjoy so many things you have shared and so many of your posts have brought quite a laugh and or grin to my face.

Again Bob, I thank you for all of the yars and for you just being you......and you should be quite proud of yourself for that! Keep up the great posting and I'll be here posting alongside you for a long while to come.

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
Thank you so much Bob! I appreciate the nice words and that huge bottle of yum......the red bow is quite swell as well! I'll have to drop in on ol' Jack on Central and thank him as well-- (Jack if you're reading this....Thank You and we miss you here on the boards)It's been a lot of fun getting to know you a wee bit and posting with you on the boards. I really enjoy so many things you have shared and so many of your posts have brought quite a laugh and or grin to my face.

Again Bob, I thank you for all of the yars and for you just being you......and you should be quite proud of yourself for that! Keep up the great posting and I'll be here posting alongside you for a long while to come.
Thanks valkoor, but dont thank me, this is your party and i am a small part of it, now enjoy yourself!

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Congrats, Valkoor, my friend. How long have you been here? At least 6 months, no? I remember Chrissy's party for 500 posts. That was a long while back. Good party too.

But anyway, you've definitely made a big impact on these boards. Especially Pirates Helping Pirates (PHP). Now that's something to be proud of. Not to mention all the wonderful jokes you've scattered all over this Board of Messages.

I propose a party to celebrate Valkoor's Victory. What does anyone and everyone say to that?

Adios!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Thunder Hawk on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
Congrats, Valkoor, my friend. How long have you been here? At least 6 months, no? I remember Chrissy's party for 500 posts. That was a long while back. Good party too.

But anyway, you've definitely made a big impact on these boards. Especially Pirates Helping Pirates (PHP). Now that's something to be proud of. Not to mention all the wonderful jokes you've scattered all over this Board of Messages.

I propose a party to celebrate Valkoor's Victory. What does anyone and everyone say to that?

Adios!
I would come. Even with a screaming headache, I would come.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
What else can be said
But I will say it again
Valkoor's amazing!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Thunder Hawk on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
Congrats, Valkoor, my friend. How long have you been here? At least 6 months, no? I remember Chrissy's party for 500 posts. That was a long while back. Good party too.

But anyway, you've definitely made a big impact on these boards. Especially Pirates Helping Pirates (PHP). Now that's something to be proud of. Not to mention all the wonderful jokes you've scattered all over this Board of Messages.

I propose a party to celebrate Valkoor's Victory. What does anyone and everyone say to that?

Adios!
Thank you very much for the wonderful sentiments, Hank-- I sure appreciate it!

To answer your question(s), I'm not exactly sure how long I've been here, It seems longer than 6 months but at the same time....not nearly long enough! I wish that I had discovered the message boards back when I first started playing the game, as I so missed out on meeting some great posters and people a bit earlier. Actually, I believe that I started posting some time in November of last year, but I did read these forums for a month or two prior to joining......I know, a mere baby compared to many of you out there!

Regardless of how long I've been here, I have enjoyed every moment of it and likewise enjoyed interacting with the many great people here, including you, Hank. And yes, I am proud of the PHP thread, because it was/is a shared effort and exemplifies the whole notion of a Community of players working together to help out their fellow players and friends. Many wonderful people contributed to that thread and I certainly hope that, as future content is added and as the game evolves, more players will continue to contribute their strategies and tips to possibly make pirate life in the Spiral just a bit easier and/or more fun for their friends and fellow pirates.

As for a party for me, I think a party is a wonderful idea. But I humbly request that instead of making it a party to celebrate anything relating to me, we instead party to celebrate our love for the game and the upcoming holidays. The wonderful Marauders held a party for me just a little while back and I was very grateful for the kind gesture. So, why don't we just have a party to crank up the fun that comes during this partying time of year.

Maybe something like a 'Bestofus Festivus', in which we celebrate all of our contributions to the P101 Community, equally. Sounds like a great reason to party to me!

Thank you again Hank, again I appreciate your kind words.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
Thank you very much for the wonderful sentiments, Hank-- I sure appreciate it!

To answer your question(s), I'm not exactly sure how long I've been here, It seems longer than 6 months but at the same time....not nearly long enough! I wish that I had discovered the message boards back when I first started playing the game, as I so missed out on meeting some great posters and people a bit earlier. Actually, I believe that I started posting some time in November of last year, but I did read these forums for a month or two prior to joining......I know, a mere baby compared to many of you out there!

Regardless of how long I've been here, I have enjoyed every moment of it and likewise enjoyed interacting with the many great people here, including you, Hank. And yes, I am proud of the PHP thread, because it was/is a shared effort and exemplifies the whole notion of a Community of players working together to help out their fellow players and friends. Many wonderful people contributed to that thread and I certainly hope that, as future content is added and as the game evolves, more players will continue to contribute their strategies and tips to possibly make pirate life in the Spiral just a bit easier and/or more fun for their friends and fellow pirates.

As for a party for me, I think a party is a wonderful idea. But I humbly request that instead of making it a party to celebrate anything relating to me, we instead party to celebrate our love for the game and the upcoming holidays. The wonderful Marauders held a party for me just a little while back and I was very grateful for the kind gesture. So, why don't we just have a party to crank up the fun that comes during this partying time of year.

Maybe something like a 'Bestofus Festivus', in which we celebrate all of our contributions to the P101 Community, equally. Sounds like a great reason to party to me!

Thank you again Hank, again I appreciate your kind words.
Brilliant again, as per usual. Adore the party idea.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
Ooh, party, party, party! I love parties, it's been too quiet lately, let's have a party! Hmm, when shall we have said party? On a Friday evening, yes? And what realm, hmm....*thinks a moment* Okay y'all, I got it:

Party For Stuff
Date: Friday, October 24 (That would be this Friday)
Time: 4:45 PM Central Time
Realm: Dragon Prince
Location: Port Regal
Theme: As much as I love parties with themes, I can't think of a decent one. How 'bout piratey outfits?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
586
A excellent idea lass, a party is indeed called fer, so you'll be the host of this, hope ye up too it Miss Misty.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Sam Underhill on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
What else can be said
But I will say it again
Valkoor's amazing!
Aww shucks, Sam-- thank you and that means a lot coming from someone such as yourself. Your post reminds me of a line from a movie....a line I've always wanted to have a reason to quote here on the boards, in response to any of your great offerings. I have a feeling it just may ring a bell or two-- so, "Play it again, Sam!"

Thanks again for taking the time to stop in and offer up such kind words. I'm sure life is perpetually, yet, delightfully busy for you and your family, but that doesn't stop us from greatly missing your presence here on the boards.

Fair sailing to you and your loved ones, Sam!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
MistyDragon13 on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
Ooh, party, party, party! I love parties, it's been too quiet lately, let's have a party! Hmm, when shall we have said party? On a Friday evening, yes? And what realm, hmm....*thinks a moment* Okay y'all, I got it:

Party For Stuff
Date: Friday, October 24 (That would be this Friday)
Time: 4:45 PM Central Time
Realm: Dragon Prince
Location: Port Regal
Theme: As much as I love parties with themes, I can't think of a decent one. How 'bout piratey outfits?
Hiya Misty!

A Friday evening party sounds fantastic. Usually Fridays work for me, but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make it this Friday because I will be coaching my son's baseball game. I probably won't be home until around 9pm EST and still would have an hour or so before I could even get in game. But, that being said, if the time and date you posted worked out for a lot of other people, then by all means let the partying begin...I can always try to join up later or just catch the next one, since we marauders do like to party hardy.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
MistyDragon13 on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
Ooh, party, party, party! I love parties, it's been too quiet lately, let's have a party! Hmm, when shall we have said party? On a Friday evening, yes? And what realm, hmm....*thinks a moment* Okay y'all, I got it:

Party For Stuff
Date: Friday, October 24 (That would be this Friday)
Time: 4:45 PM Central Time
Realm: Dragon Prince
Location: Port Regal
Theme: As much as I love parties with themes, I can't think of a decent one. How 'bout piratey outfits?
Mind if we start the party 15-45 minutes earlier!Thank you!

Anyways,Port Regal is a pretty big place FYI,please be more specific.How about....right next to Blind Mew!

No wait,that'll pull attention away from the honoree...
How about next to The Church of St Fido?That square?

As for the piratey theme,I think a theme that fits Valkoor is absurdness and silliness.So...the silliest and most absurd outfit it is then?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Hiya Misty!

A Friday evening party sounds fantastic. Usually Fridays work for me, but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make it this Friday because I will be coaching my son's baseball game. I probably won't be home until around 9pm EST and still would have an hour or so before I could even get in game. But, that being said, if the time and date you posted worked out for a lot of other people, then by all means let the partying begin...I can always try to join up later or just catch the next one, since we marauders do like to party hardy.
*facepalm* I forgot you coach baseball. We can always move it to a later date, but not next week since I assume many will be out trick-or-treating and/or handing out candy next Friday. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to comment because party planning isn't one of my strong points.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
The Hoodoo Master on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Mind if we start the party 15-45 minutes earlier!Thank you!

Anyways,Port Regal is a pretty big place FYI,please be more specific.How about....right next to Blind Mew!

No wait,that'll pull attention away from the honoree...
How about next to The Church of St Fido?That square?

As for the piratey theme,I think a theme that fits Valkoor is absurdness and silliness.So...the silliest and most absurd outfit it is then?
Ahahaha, I'd forgotten how large Port Regal was until I went to check it out again last night. Outside of St. Fido's Church sounds like a great place to start the party.

And for outfits...yes, silly and absurd would be a good theme.

1