Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

To Leah "Professor Falmea"

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
I just wanted to leave you a message to say "Hi" and to give you a hearty YARRRR and welcome you and your new MMO team to the pirate's skyway. We are a scurvy crew here but a very welcoming community to our new Captain's of the sea. As a professor of the fire school, you might watch your footing on the decks of a wooden ship, they can be a lil flammable, but once you get your sea legs under you, I think you will find sailing the spiral so much more rewarding than staying indoors in the fire school. I was really impressed by your producer's letter, the fact that even though it was a mixture of good and not so good news for our adventures, it was the fact that you broke the ongoing silence that we were receiving. I think we, as a community of pirates, would rather have some what bad news than no news at all. For that, I THANK YOU...

I just logged in to the test realm and was very impressed by what I saw. Some of the changes that are being made to our crew was long over due. I really liked the idea of giving our lesser companions more epics. Now I got to figure out which ones I want to keep on companion duties and which ones to send into battles, but at least now they will fare better in a scuffle than they use to. The ship gauntlet was LOADS of fun, those little rafts can pack quite a punch. I tried my hand at PVP, but I was no match versus other pirates of the realm. I was hit harder than a hammer hits a nail. All in all, it got me fired up again for what's in store for my favorite game. Let me be the first to buy you and your MMO crew a bottle of yum and to welcome you all aboard this fantastic voyage.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Welcome to pirate101 professor falmea I hope you like being in it have fun

Very happy to be here! I've been busy working with Ratbeard and Decius and the rest of the crew to wrap this Summer update up... but I look forward to sailing more of the skyways with you scurvy scalliwags soon! ::grin::

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
Very happy to be here! I've been busy working with Ratbeard and Decius and the rest of the crew to wrap this Summer update up... but I look forward to sailing more of the skyways with you scurvy scalliwags soon! ::grin::
Nice new looks professor, care to teach us muskets to shoot stronger with fire?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jul 31, 2015 wrote:
You and the faculty of Ravenwood, too.

I'm glad you're around. Maybe we could have a Falmea Friday one day.

My thoughts about the aftermath of the recent update, which is soon, are that I would like to see more of our class trainers give out more of their own trainer-exclusive quests that give out exclusive powers to our Pirates. I liked how they told their stories, yet, I still would like to see batches more after level 25, sort of like how the Ravenwood professors do. They've still got plenty of lessons to teach & more stories of their pasts to speak of.

Good to have you around here, still, Professor Falmea!