Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

To Highlander Fox, Anne Radcliffe and Chrissy

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
I just wanted to thank you guys for sharing your knowledge with all of us here on the message boards and for your great advice! It's really helpful to me and others I'm sure. So, thanks!!!

Rachel - Level 33

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
I just wanted to thank you guys for sharing your knowledge with all of us here on the message boards and for your great advice! It's really helpful to me and others I'm sure. So, thanks!!!

Rachel - Level 33
-blushes- D'awww.... Y'all here on the message boards make me feel so loved. Thank you for your kindness. It is very much appreciated and I feel quite happy now.

I love you guys.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Rachel - Level 33
x Joins blushfest x Aww shucks x pushes dirt around with toe x How very kind of you to say. I am only paying it forward. I was a newbie when I started this game too and a Lot of great folks spent a lot of fingertip energy teaching me what to do and how to strategize. I could make a really impressive list of the ones who have helped me most but I just don't want to take the chance of forgetting someone. You wonderful Sensei's out there know who you are. I gleaned a great deal of knowledge from the wonderful folks right here on the message boards. I still do and am grateful for every, precious idea and concept offered here.
It really blesses me to know that my efforts to pass on the knowledge are working. Thank you SO much for your kind and thoughtful words.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
P.S. Wow, to be grouped with such awesome company, what an amazing complement. You have honored be beyond measure x bows sweetly x . Thank you.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009

Rachel - Level 33
You are very welcome! I'm glad you like these boards and you can stay here as long as you want!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
*more blushing, I'm afraid* Thank you very much, you are very kind, Rachel.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe