Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This really grind my gears

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I was sailing in Moo Shu for a side quest to collect an item called the paychest. It took me 280 armada ships to defeat and still didn't collect that item as a swashbuckler. , Do i have to endure 8 long hours to have nothing. Please incerease the drop rate, this drop rate is rediculsly low. That quest need to be fixed to make it worse there was a two ship battle. Kindly please reduce the number of armada ships in Moo Shu also. Please fix that broken side quest as a request. Two or 3 Did not collect message is normal, but 280 ? That really grind my gears.

-Mariaim

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I feel for you, friend. You've had a run of supremely bad luck I usually get that chest within a dozen fights. Sometimes changing realms may help you. (You actually kept a tally? )

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I believe the quest your are referring to is Our Man in Hamamitsu where you have to defeat Armada Ships and collect the Paychest. Make sure you are in the correct Skyway which, in this case, is the Hamamitsu Skyway since, if you are in other Skyways, the Armada ships you sink won't count. As anecorbie said, I usually find it within 10 to 12 ships.