Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This HAS to be fixed

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Hello again KI. There are two major problems I am having.

One is I go into an area, simply by going through a door, or I port to a friend or port back to Skull Island and I get stuck in a weird spot and can't move an inch. One time I got stuck under the stairs of the Skull Island docks, another time I got booted out into the clouds. So I have to port back to a friend or wait for the timer to time out.

Another thing is happening where all the graphics get scrambled. One time while on my swashbuckler I was in Gold Creek in CR. The ground went from green grass to a disco floor of all the different kinds of symbols you would see in the game, the class logos, the crown sign, the no sign when you cant attack a ship, and all the others. Not only that but my health and mojo globe turned into weird brown pixel blocks. And my friend's jackalope pet turned green and red. And today on my privateer it happened again and Bonnie Anne looked like a ghost with only a few visible parts of her body. Her face her arms and her legs but her torso and everything else including her gun were invisible. Please KI, fix these two problems, they are really stressing me out. I'm sure allot of other players would agree to this if they are having the same problems.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Community Leader
CaptainAureus on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:

One is I go into an area, simply by going through a door, or I port to a friend or port back to Skull Island and I get stuck in a weird spot and can't move an inch. One time I got stuck under the stairs of the Skull Island docks, another time I got booted out into the clouds. So I have to port back to a friend or wait for the timer to time out.

Another thing is happening where all the graphics get scrambled. One time while on my swashbuckler I was in Gold Creek in CR. The ground went from green grass to a disco floor of all the different kinds of symbols you would see in the game, the class logos, the crown sign, the no sign when you cant attack a ship, and all the others. Not only that but my health and mojo globe turned into weird brown pixel blocks. And my friend's jackalope pet turned green and red. And today on my privateer it happened again and Bonnie Anne looked like a ghost with only a few visible parts of her body. Her face her arms and her legs but her torso and everything else including her gun were invisible. Please KI, fix these two problems, they are really stressing me out. I'm sure allot of other players would agree to this if they are having the same problems.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
That first one has happened to me a few times as well.

That second one sounds awesome.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Administrator
CaptainAureus on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
It sounds a bit like you might be having video card issues or possibly not meeting our system requirements. When was the last time you updated your video card? Our support can definitely help pinpoint specific problems like these and may request files from your computer such as a Dxdiag. I highly recommend contacting support@pirate101.com if the problem persists.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 02, 2009
The "Stuck in weird spot" bug has happened to me several times! And the second thing only happened to me once on the test realm while I was testing the 1v1 battle arenas. The rock of my Volcano just become, weird. I don't know how to describe it. I had to restart my computer before the weird rock formation eneded.