Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the talon is BACK! or at least for now

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
hello pirates i've been inactive over summer break BUT now that summer is almost over i guess i'm going to be writing on the message boards again by the way I AM NOW FINALLY MAX LEVEL WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( sry caps ) now i think i heard that new message board pirates were joining us i would like to lay off my hat to them i'm talon! the fearless mess with me you get my blade and i have started a new pirate everybody please welcome sean nightingale! epic i was wondering what the new storyline looked like so be sure to check him out on his adventures on the spiral plus i am almost done with my pictures for talon and friends around the spiral it will be on pirate101 central so please check it out while you can! see you in the skyways! ( does random epic backflip off the edge on my ship XD )

fearless talon lewis

golon leo

quick luke orne

sean nightingale

saving the spiral one at a time!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
hello pirates i've been inactive over summer break BUT now that summer is almost over i guess i'm going to be writing on the message boards again by the way I AM NOW FINALLY MAX LEVEL WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( sry caps ) now i think i heard that new message board pirates were joining us i would like to lay off my hat to them i'm talon! the fearless mess with me you get my blade and i have started a new pirate everybody please welcome sean nightingale! epic i was wondering what the new storyline looked like so be sure to check him out on his adventures on the spiral plus i am almost done with my pictures for talon and friends around the spiral it will be on pirate101 central so please check it out while you can! see you in the skyways! ( does random epic backflip off the edge on my ship XD )

fearless talon lewis

golon leo

quick luke orne

sean nightingale

saving the spiral one at a time!
Welcome back and a fine welcome to the skyways to Sean Nightingale. Just remember, not all is as it seems and don't believe every word you hear from those pirates you are gonna come across.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome back, mate.

Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
welcome back, were glad to have you back on the boards

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Welcome back Talon, it's nice to have you back aboard. Hope you have continued smooth sailing here and in the game!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hey, welcome back. Hopefully you had an enjoyable summer despite the lack of lootin'.

-Indigo