Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Suitor's Outfit

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Hey everyone! As some of you know, I'm one of those players who needs to always look their best when pillaging towns and blasting ships out of the skyway. I was fighting the boss in AQ, the last boss named Antinous, hoping to get his sword and shield when I got something I wasn't expecting to get at all. I got the "Suitor's Helmet, which looks exactly like the one he is wearing. So that made me wonder, does he also drop a "Suitor's Armor" and "Suitor's Boots"? I would love to be able to run around the game in an outfit like the one he is wearing. I went onto Pirate101 wiki to see if I could find anything on any of the "Suitor's Drops" but found nothing, I didn't even see "Suitor's Helmet" under his list of drops even though I could see it was real because I had one in my possession. If anyone out there has knowledge on if these items exist, please let me know. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hey there Wolf!

I was hoping to be able to respond to your post with good news for you. I have searched various fan sites, youtube and wiki and have not come across anything suggesting that you can get the armor Antinous wears or saying if anything like the Suitor outfit even exists at all. I have even asked several maxed players who have finished the main quest line but they too had not come across it in their travels. I guess either it doesn't exist or nobody has been lucky enough to obtain it.

I am level 65 also but by choice have not finished storyline quests. I am waiting for more content to be added and for max-level cap to be raised before I do any more questing. Don't want to waste those precious XP, ya know

In the meantime I will keep trying to see if I can find out anymore info for you. Good luck gaming

- Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen, lvl 65