Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

The Siege of Sivella (Roleplay)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
Well, this is my first roleplay, and all I can say is have fun and, as for your imagination for this siege, the sky is the limit! Make the battle for Sivella EPIC!

Location: Aragorn Skyway, Sivella.

Slowly, Slick Michael Radcliffe, AKA The Ranger, lifted his head from the scope of his autocannon. "Well, this is interesting, something is not right here." "What is it my lord?" Michael quickly looked behind him to see one of his samoorai, Masamune Goto looking in the same direction as Michael was looking, at the Machine. "Masamune, I am afraid that the armada is about to attack Sivella again. "Ever since we broke the Armada's grip on this school, they have been massing many soldiers and ships." "Now they have begun to come back this way in a move that would indicate a siege." "What are your orders, my lord?" When I looked back at Masamune, I saw no fear in his eyes. He was ready for a fight. "Masamune, gather all available units for a defensive battle." "The information on El Dorado in this school can not, and will not, fall into the hands of these soulless death machines." "Gather all snipers and bring them here, we will need to wear them down before they land." "Samocles!" An eagle gladiator in armor, bearing a small buckler and a gladius, came and stood at attention. "Yes commander?" "Gather all units skilled in close combat and take my ship, you need to distract them before the Armada gets here." "Sink as many ships as you can." Samocles looked at my ship, the Golden Spartan and said, "It will be done!" "Bonnie!" A fox, wearing a uniform that would remind one of a Royal Navy commander, immediately ran up. "Yeah?" "Bonnie, take all snipers and place them where you think they would be effective" She gave me a smile that indicated chaos for the Armada, looked at her massive sniper rifle and said, "This is gonna be fun!" "Gracie!" A young engineer with a pipe wrench came up and stood at attention. "What needs to be fixed?" "Get a signal beam up and going, we need to signal other pirates and mercenaries for backup!" The rest of Michael's crew had gathered by that point. "Good luck my comrades." "The future of the Spiral rests with us and whoever comes to help." "Now forward, for honor, for glory for victory!" The Siege of Sivella had begun....

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
warriorscreed on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Well, this is my first roleplay, and all I can say is have fun and, as for your imagination for this siege, the sky is the limit! Make the battle for Sivella EPIC!

Location: Aragorn Skyway, Sivella.

Slowly, Slick Michael Radcliffe, AKA The Ranger, lifted his head from the scope of his autocannon. "Well, this is interesting, something is not right here." "What is it my lord?" Michael quickly looked behind him to see one of his samoorai, Masamune Goto looking in the same direction as Michael was looking, at the Machine. "Masamune, I am afraid that the armada is about to attack Sivella again. "Ever since we broke the Armada's grip on this school, they have been massing many soldiers and ships." "Now they have begun to come back this way in a move that would indicate a siege." "What are your orders, my lord?" When I looked back at Masamune, I saw no fear in his eyes. He was ready for a fight. "Masamune, gather all available units for a defensive battle." "The information on El Dorado in this school can not, and will not, fall into the hands of these soulless death machines." "Gather all snipers and bring them here, we will need to wear them down before they land." "Samocles!" An eagle gladiator in armor, bearing a small buckler and a gladius, came and stood at attention. "Yes commander?" "Gather all units skilled in close combat and take my ship, you need to distract them before the Armada gets here." "Sink as many ships as you can." Samocles looked at my ship, the Golden Spartan and said, "It will be done!" "Bonnie!" A fox, wearing a uniform that would remind one of a Royal Navy commander, immediately ran up. "Yeah?" "Bonnie, take all snipers and place them where you think they would be effective" She gave me a smile that indicated chaos for the Armada, looked at her massive sniper rifle and said, "This is gonna be fun!" "Gracie!" A young engineer with a pipe wrench came up and stood at attention. "What needs to be fixed?" "Get a signal beam up and going, we need to signal other pirates and mercenaries for backup!" The rest of Michael's crew had gathered by that point. "Good luck my comrades." "The future of the Spiral rests with us and whoever comes to help." "Now forward, for honor, for glory for victory!" The Siege of Sivella had begun....
OOC: ^_^ You just chose my favorite place in the entire Spiral. Thank you! If I may make a suggestion, my suggestion would be that every time someone new talks you have a new paragraph for them, not matter how small it may be. Example:
~

Slowly, Slick Michael Radcliffe, AKA The Ranger, lifted his head from the scope of his autocannon. "Well, this is interesting, something is not right here."
New paragraph: "What is it, my lord?"
New paragraph: Michael quickly looked behind him to see one of his samurai, Masamune Goto, looking in the same direction as Michael was looking, at The Machine. "Masamune, I am afraid that the armada is about to attack Sivella again. Ever since we broke the Armada's grip on this school, they have been massing many soldiers and ships. Now they have begun to come back this way in a move that would indicate a siege."
New paragraph: "What are your orders, my lord?"
~
My point in saying all of this is sometimes it gets a little bit confusing on who is saying what. Also, you might want to use less companions, because everybody has Bonnie Anne, and other people might want to use her, so then they would have a Bonnie Anne and then the two Bonnie Annes would meet and then the Spiral would implode. I applaud your writing skills, I can see what was going on and I know that Michael Radcliffe has excellent leading skills and a wonderful crew who is brave, strong, and powerful. Very well done.

~
Anne Abbot strolled through the halls of Sivella when she felt the ground shake. She quickly clutched the closest library shelf next to her, and watched dust and books fall from above, clashing to the ground. For each book that hit the ground, Anne winced. It was sinful to abuse such a sacred art as literature! Anne rushed outside to see what was going on, and noticed a ship had attacked. She smiled. Maybe it was time she stopped pretending to be something she wasn't, and start being herself.
The young Witchdoctor dashed to her hidden skiff and stomped her way below deck, to where there was only one other living soul hiding there in the dark, its black glittering eyes sparkling as they gazed at the girl.
"Mormo!" Anne smiled, always happy to see her little platypus.
"Annie!" Mormo yelled excitedly, rushing over to his Captain and squeezing her in a tight hug.
Anne smiled down at Mormo, who actually wasn't very much shorter than her. "It's time." She said with a nod. She took out an amulet from under her shirt and yanked it off. There was a pop sound and some green sparks surrounding the young witchdoctor's body, then they evaporated. For the first time in many months, Anne felt comfortable in her own body, and she felt no hoodoo draining her power. She breathed a sigh of relief.
"Mormo feels happy!" cried Mormo.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Just Add Bacon on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
OOC: ^_^ You just chose my favorite place in the entire Spiral. Thank you! If I may make a suggestion, my suggestion would be that every time someone new talks you have a new paragraph for them, not matter how small it may be. Example:
~

Slowly, Slick Michael Radcliffe, AKA The Ranger, lifted his head from the scope of his autocannon. "Well, this is interesting, something is not right here."
New paragraph: "What is it, my lord?"
New paragraph: Michael quickly looked behind him to see one of his samurai, Masamune Goto, looking in the same direction as Michael was looking, at The Machine. "Masamune, I am afraid that the armada is about to attack Sivella again. Ever since we broke the Armada's grip on this school, they have been massing many soldiers and ships. Now they have begun to come back this way in a move that would indicate a siege."
New paragraph: "What are your orders, my lord?"
~
My point in saying all of this is sometimes it gets a little bit confusing on who is saying what. Also, you might want to use less companions, because everybody has Bonnie Anne, and other people might want to use her, so then they would have a Bonnie Anne and then the two Bonnie Annes would meet and then the Spiral would implode. I applaud your writing skills, I can see what was going on and I know that Michael Radcliffe has excellent leading skills and a wonderful crew who is brave, strong, and powerful. Very well done.

~
Anne Abbot strolled through the halls of Sivella when she felt the ground shake. She quickly clutched the closest library shelf next to her, and watched dust and books fall from above, clashing to the ground. For each book that hit the ground, Anne winced. It was sinful to abuse such a sacred art as literature! Anne rushed outside to see what was going on, and noticed a ship had attacked. She smiled. Maybe it was time she stopped pretending to be something she wasn't, and start being herself.
The young Witchdoctor dashed to her hidden skiff and stomped her way below deck, to where there was only one other living soul hiding there in the dark, its black glittering eyes sparkling as they gazed at the girl.
"Mormo!" Anne smiled, always happy to see her little platypus.
"Annie!" Mormo yelled excitedly, rushing over to his Captain and squeezing her in a tight hug.
Anne smiled down at Mormo, who actually wasn't very much shorter than her. "It's time." She said with a nod. She took out an amulet from under her shirt and yanked it off. There was a pop sound and some green sparks surrounding the young witchdoctor's body, then they evaporated. For the first time in many months, Anne felt comfortable in her own body, and she felt no hoodoo draining her power. She breathed a sigh of relief.
"Mormo feels happy!" cried Mormo.
Quentin was busy designing a new clockwork when he heard a loud explosion outside of the lab in his flagship. He saw Armada ships coming towards Sivella. A hateful look grew on his face when he saw this sight.

Quentin: Mechanical monsters, when will they learn that Atherton Industries is ALWAYS prepared.

Quentin's company consisted of the most greatest minds in the Spiral, including his smartest family members. His brother Noah Atherton the Generous came onto Quentin's flagship and gave him a hug, because he has been in the laboratory so long, they hardly see each other.

Noah: Brother, what are we going to do?

Just then, Quentin's fiance; Valona, came onto the deck

Valona: Noah, Quentin has known this would happen the moment Sivella was freed.

Quentin: Indeed, time to prepare OUR Armada.

Just then, the green clouds surrounding Quentin's fleet separated, revealing an ASTRONOMICAL navy, along with even more astronomical flagships. Quentin's flagship; The Dreadnaught was twice the size of Cadiz, with over 1,000,000,000 cannons, while his siblings' and fiance's flagships are the same size as Cadiz with over 1,000,000 cannons. The rest of the flagships were normal size along with the galleons, frigates, and skiffs. His entire army is like the Armada, only Quentin's clockworks had human emotions, so they can never rebel when treated fairly. Quentin's fleet had 100,000,000,000,000 ships (100,000,000,000,005 ships counting the head flagships). He was ready to help Sivella and all other pirates who are helping to protect it. He wasn't loosing his childhood memories to a bunch of clockwork creeps.

Quentin: ALRIGHT EVERYONE, PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
505
Jacob Freeman: I sense something in VALENCIA! TO SIVELLA!
Bonnie Anne: All right! HOIST THE SAILS; WE'RE GOING TO SIVELLA!
*when they get there
Jacob Freeman: *reads paper All hail the Armada! Wait a moment; this place brings memories. A place I once called home is being under attacked by whom? Bonnie; will you fetch me a scope?
Bonnie: Okay. *rushes and gets scope and comes back. Here you go Captain!
Jacob Freeman: *looks in scope PIRATES! In the name of the Rose family; I'll attack!
Bonnie Anne: Ratbeard! You shall command the troops!
Jacob Freeman: Come on guys! We gotta fight these Pirates for the name of the Valencia and my hometown! I'm just go sneak and shoot the General first. *loads bullet and fires
Kane: WHAT WAS THAT! I heard the first shot! ATTACK!
Jacob Freeman: *Firing bullets down at the Pirates as the Armada comes and attacks them
The crew are apparently killing Pirates to for the protection of the hometown and there books. Some experts believe that these books are so good that one can zip you off to Valencian Collage! That's how the Quentins got here; a long rival with the Rose family. And Jacob Freeman has a few names. Sniper Rose and Third General command of the Royal Navy of Marleybone which reinforcements from Marleybone should come shortly.
Meanwhile ...
King William: I think Diana that one of our best Generals are in battle in Valencia
Queen Diana: Another war with Valencia. IT'S ALWAYS STUPID VALENCIA!
*After the battle
Jacob Freeman: Gets out of Sniping place. Hello Kane; I killed those Pirates to end this raid. END IT I TELL YOU!
Kane: So you want Valencia allies with Marleybone because we'll exactly do that! Bring me on your Royal Navy ship.
Jacob Freeman: Bonnie; make way to Marleybone City!
Bonnie Anne: At once!
Jacob Freeman: Did Ratbeard return with his men?
Bonnie Anne: They did indeed and they're sleeping.
Jacob Freeman: Thanks Bonnie.
Bonnie Anne: You're welcome
*They're sailing to Marleybone at this very moment

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
Slick Michael Radcliffe looked at his ship, the Golden Spartan, and watched as his firstmate Samocles, who was commanding the vessel, took out dozens of armada ships in a matter of a few minutes. "It seems as if the Armada is attempting a Blitzkrieg, or lightning war," Michael said.
"How long until they land? I grow tired of waiting," said Masamune Goto.
"They number in the thousands, we will not need to wait much longer before my ship needs to retreat," Said Michael with a look of worry in his eyes.
At that point Gracie ran up and said, "The beacon is up and going and signaling for help!"
"Excellent! If help comes, the Armada will be overwhelmed," said Michael.
"My lord, myself and our two other samoorai, will head down to the beach,:" said Masamune. "We will hold them as long as we can."
"Good luck my friend, may the Moodha be with you," said Michael. "This is going to be a hard fight." Michael looked to see his ship docking in the back of Sivella. "Thank goodness, all of my crew are still alive." said Michael.
Samocles ran up and said, "Our enemies are a few miles from the dock, I tried my best to hold them off."
"Great work Samocles, you destroyed many ships and thousands of enemies. now go assist your fellow crew members down at the main docks. We can not let the enemy gain a beachhead. Me and the other musketeers will provide covering fire," said Michael. "Now the real fight begins!"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
OOC: ^_^ You just chose my favorite place in the entire Spiral. Thank you! If I may make a suggestion, my suggestion would be that every time someone new talks you have a new paragraph for them, not matter how small it may be. Example:
~

Slowly, Slick Michael Radcliffe, AKA The Ranger, lifted his head from the scope of his autocannon. "Well, this is interesting, something is not right here."
New paragraph: "What is it, my lord?"
New paragraph: Michael quickly looked behind him to see one of his samurai, Masamune Goto, looking in the same direction as Michael was looking, at The Machine. "Masamune, I am afraid that the armada is about to attack Sivella again. Ever since we broke the Armada's grip on this school, they have been massing many soldiers and ships. Now they have begun to come back this way in a move that would indicate a siege."
New paragraph: "What are your orders, my lord?"
~
My point in saying all of this is sometimes it gets a little bit confusing on who is saying what. Also, you might want to use less companions, because everybody has Bonnie Anne, and other people might want to use her, so then they would have a Bonnie Anne and then the two Bonnie Annes would meet and then the Spiral would implode. I applaud your writing skills, I can see what was going on and I know that Michael Radcliffe has excellent leading skills and a wonderful crew who is brave, strong, and powerful. Very well done.

~
Anne Abbot strolled through the halls of Sivella when she felt the ground shake. She quickly clutched the closest library shelf next to her, and watched dust and books fall from above, clashing to the ground. For each book that hit the ground, Anne winced. It was sinful to abuse such a sacred art as literature! Anne rushed outside to see what was going on, and noticed a ship had attacked. She smiled. Maybe it was time she stopped pretending to be something she wasn't, and start being herself.
The young Witchdoctor dashed to her hidden skiff and stomped her way below deck, to where there was only one other living soul hiding there in the dark, its black glittering eyes sparkling as they gazed at the girl.
"Mormo!" Anne smiled, always happy to see her little platypus.
"Annie!" Mormo yelled excitedly, rushing over to his Captain and squeezing her in a tight hug.
Anne smiled down at Mormo, who actually wasn't very much shorter than her. "It's time." She said with a nod. She took out an amulet from under her shirt and yanked it off. There was a pop sound and some green sparks surrounding the young witchdoctor's body, then they evaporated. For the first time in many months, Anne felt comfortable in her own body, and she felt no hoodoo draining her power. She breathed a sigh of relief.
"Mormo feels happy!" cried Mormo.
Desiree Devereaux hummed a melody from Aquila as she walked along. The Aquilan Swashbuckler stepped through the halls of Sivella, relaxed and cheerful as she normally was. Then a sudden movement rang through the ground. Desiree dodged to the side, expecting something to fall, but things only rattled. The Swashbuckler swiftly ran outside, and noticed another girl running to her ship. Thinking that it was a quite clever thing to do, Desiree quickly ran across the deck of her own Aquilan Galleon.

"Sarah? You there?" The blonde called to her first mate, Sarah Steele. "There's a ship or something attacking Sivella and I thought it would be smart to come back."

Captain
May 16, 2011
552
Just Add Bacon on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
OOC: ^_^ You just chose my favorite place in the entire Spiral. Thank you! If I may make a suggestion, my suggestion would be that every time someone new talks you have a new paragraph for them, not matter how small it may be. Example:
~

Slowly, Slick Michael Radcliffe, AKA The Ranger, lifted his head from the scope of his autocannon. "Well, this is interesting, something is not right here."
New paragraph: "What is it, my lord?"
New paragraph: Michael quickly looked behind him to see one of his samurai, Masamune Goto, looking in the same direction as Michael was looking, at The Machine. "Masamune, I am afraid that the armada is about to attack Sivella again. Ever since we broke the Armada's grip on this school, they have been massing many soldiers and ships. Now they have begun to come back this way in a move that would indicate a siege."
New paragraph: "What are your orders, my lord?"
~
My point in saying all of this is sometimes it gets a little bit confusing on who is saying what. Also, you might want to use less companions, because everybody has Bonnie Anne, and other people might want to use her, so then they would have a Bonnie Anne and then the two Bonnie Annes would meet and then the Spiral would implode. I applaud your writing skills, I can see what was going on and I know that Michael Radcliffe has excellent leading skills and a wonderful crew who is brave, strong, and powerful. Very well done.

~
Anne Abbot strolled through the halls of Sivella when she felt the ground shake. She quickly clutched the closest library shelf next to her, and watched dust and books fall from above, clashing to the ground. For each book that hit the ground, Anne winced. It was sinful to abuse such a sacred art as literature! Anne rushed outside to see what was going on, and noticed a ship had attacked. She smiled. Maybe it was time she stopped pretending to be something she wasn't, and start being herself.
The young Witchdoctor dashed to her hidden skiff and stomped her way below deck, to where there was only one other living soul hiding there in the dark, its black glittering eyes sparkling as they gazed at the girl.
"Mormo!" Anne smiled, always happy to see her little platypus.
"Annie!" Mormo yelled excitedly, rushing over to his Captain and squeezing her in a tight hug.
Anne smiled down at Mormo, who actually wasn't very much shorter than her. "It's time." She said with a nod. She took out an amulet from under her shirt and yanked it off. There was a pop sound and some green sparks surrounding the young witchdoctor's body, then they evaporated. For the first time in many months, Anne felt comfortable in her own body, and she felt no hoodoo draining her power. She breathed a sigh of relief.
"Mormo feels happy!" cried Mormo.
Sean, a privateer, who was looking out from the docks, was one of the first to see the coming Armada ships. Seeing Michael was preparing much, Sean sped into his dorm and began to prepare as well. After he had prepared to the fullest, he ran down the halls of Sivella, alerting everyone of the coming siege. Then he ran back, to the docks, to Michael. "What can I do to help?" Sean asked. "My first mate Iago and I are at your service."
~
OOC: Is this good? Hopefully no one was planning to put on the impression that the people of Sivella had no idea or the coming attack, because with this post; I totally blew that sort of thought out of the water.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
184
Dolan Orleans had come to Sivella to ask the Athertons if any of them wanted to be in a Ashburn Productions film when a rumble was heard among the skies. The pale, frightening shadow of an Armada fleet lined the sad, dying skyway.
"First the Waponi and Red Sash, now these dogless Machines? Time to crush these clankers what for!" Dolan crisply remarked. He Pulled out Ol'Quigley, his trusty rifle, and grabbed his small crew.
"Duck, Sanders, Jack, go join Bonnie. I predict that's where Emma'll be too. Follow her orders, as she vastly outranks me in service to the Queen."

"Surely." Duck replied, and they moved out.

"Eep, Mormo's in the Library with some other Witchdotors. Move out."

"Oop! ( Can do!)"

"Ridolfo, you are from here. Muster the local Fencers and prepare for combat. This is a chance for the resistance to deal a blow. Not a major blow, but a blow."

"Indeed."

"I'll man a cnnon with whoever's there. Alright chaps and ladies, if i did not call you out, guard the docks. Move out!"

Dolan smiled, a smile of one who enjoys combat but whose ethics keep him in rein. The reins were gone.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
826
First rp post

Robert looked up from his carving of a bear, and saw a signal beam coming from Sivella academy.
Hmm it seems that Sivella is in trouble.
It sounds like a good way to die said Commander Emmett, a small otter with a big hat.
Emmett you need to stop worrying so much, set sail for Sivella! Load the cannons!
Captain, I dare say that seems like an awfully big fleet.
Aye Emmett, but you know what I say, the bigger the risk, the bigger the gold.
I know captain, you have it inscribed in the wood above all of the crews bunks.
I do?
Yes captain.
How come its not inscribed above my bunk?
You don't have a bunk captain, you have a bed in the shape of a bears back.
Oh yeah that's right, I remember now. Emmett it we live through this remind me to give you a raise.
Certainly captain.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
Thunder Hawk on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Sean, a privateer, who was looking out from the docks, was one of the first to see the coming Armada ships. Seeing Michael was preparing much, Sean sped into his dorm and began to prepare as well. After he had prepared to the fullest, he ran down the halls of Sivella, alerting everyone of the coming siege. Then he ran back, to the docks, to Michael. "What can I do to help?" Sean asked. "My first mate Iago and I are at your service."
~
OOC: Is this good? Hopefully no one was planning to put on the impression that the people of Sivella had no idea or the coming attack, because with this post; I totally blew that sort of thought out of the water.
"My comrade, I am glad you have come. We will need more reinforcements down by the docks, and as for your sharpshooters, have them take up sniping positions!" We will need all the help we can get!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
Quentin Atherton on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Quentin was busy designing a new clockwork when he heard a loud explosion outside of the lab in his flagship. He saw Armada ships coming towards Sivella. A hateful look grew on his face when he saw this sight.

Quentin: Mechanical monsters, when will they learn that Atherton Industries is ALWAYS prepared.

Quentin's company consisted of the most greatest minds in the Spiral, including his smartest family members. His brother Noah Atherton the Generous came onto Quentin's flagship and gave him a hug, because he has been in the laboratory so long, they hardly see each other.

Noah: Brother, what are we going to do?

Just then, Quentin's fiance; Valona, came onto the deck

Valona: Noah, Quentin has known this would happen the moment Sivella was freed.

Quentin: Indeed, time to prepare OUR Armada.

Just then, the green clouds surrounding Quentin's fleet separated, revealing an ASTRONOMICAL navy, along with even more astronomical flagships. Quentin's flagship; The Dreadnaught was twice the size of Cadiz, with over 1,000,000,000 cannons, while his siblings' and fiance's flagships are the same size as Cadiz with over 1,000,000 cannons. The rest of the flagships were normal size along with the galleons, frigates, and skiffs. His entire army is like the Armada, only Quentin's clockworks had human emotions, so they can never rebel when treated fairly. Quentin's fleet had 100,000,000,000,000 ships (100,000,000,000,005 ships counting the head flagships). He was ready to help Sivella and all other pirates who are helping to protect it. He wasn't loosing his childhood memories to a bunch of clockwork creeps.

Quentin: ALRIGHT EVERYONE, PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!!
*mouth drops in utter amazement* "WOW! Alrighty then," said Michael. "The skies shall become red with all of the burning Armada ships!" said Michael. "Alright everyone, there is no turning back now! We shall fight as an army of justice!" "The enemy is already landing on the docks, so prepare for a massive defensive battle!" Said Michael.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
warriorscreed on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Slick Michael Radcliffe looked at his ship, the Golden Spartan, and watched as his firstmate Samocles, who was commanding the vessel, took out dozens of armada ships in a matter of a few minutes. "It seems as if the Armada is attempting a Blitzkrieg, or lightning war," Michael said.
"How long until they land? I grow tired of waiting," said Masamune Goto.
"They number in the thousands, we will not need to wait much longer before my ship needs to retreat," Said Michael with a look of worry in his eyes.
At that point Gracie ran up and said, "The beacon is up and going and signaling for help!"
"Excellent! If help comes, the Armada will be overwhelmed," said Michael.
"My lord, myself and our two other samoorai, will head down to the beach,:" said Masamune. "We will hold them as long as we can."
"Good luck my friend, may the Moodha be with you," said Michael. "This is going to be a hard fight." Michael looked to see his ship docking in the back of Sivella. "Thank goodness, all of my crew are still alive." said Michael.
Samocles ran up and said, "Our enemies are a few miles from the dock, I tried my best to hold them off."
"Great work Samocles, you destroyed many ships and thousands of enemies. now go assist your fellow crew members down at the main docks. We can not let the enemy gain a beachhead. Me and the other musketeers will provide covering fire," said Michael. "Now the real fight begins!"
OOC: Thanks for starting a new paragraph every time someone new talked -- that was a lot easier to understand!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
warriorscreed on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Slick Michael Radcliffe looked at his ship, the Golden Spartan, and watched as his firstmate Samocles, who was commanding the vessel, took out dozens of armada ships in a matter of a few minutes. "It seems as if the Armada is attempting a Blitzkrieg, or lightning war," Michael said.
"How long until they land? I grow tired of waiting," said Masamune Goto.
"They number in the thousands, we will not need to wait much longer before my ship needs to retreat," Said Michael with a look of worry in his eyes.
At that point Gracie ran up and said, "The beacon is up and going and signaling for help!"
"Excellent! If help comes, the Armada will be overwhelmed," said Michael.
"My lord, myself and our two other samoorai, will head down to the beach,:" said Masamune. "We will hold them as long as we can."
"Good luck my friend, may the Moodha be with you," said Michael. "This is going to be a hard fight." Michael looked to see his ship docking in the back of Sivella. "Thank goodness, all of my crew are still alive." said Michael.
Samocles ran up and said, "Our enemies are a few miles from the dock, I tried my best to hold them off."
"Great work Samocles, you destroyed many ships and thousands of enemies. now go assist your fellow crew members down at the main docks. We can not let the enemy gain a beachhead. Me and the other musketeers will provide covering fire," said Michael. "Now the real fight begins!"
Quentin saw the beacon near Sivella, his navy ready to help stop the invasion of the Armada.

Quentin: Time to launch terror from above. SEND IN THE DAVINCI BI-PLANES!!!!!!!

In no time at all the skies of Aragon were filled with Bi-planes manned by Bernard's clockwork Redcoats.

Redcoat Commander: This is crimson leader, we are over the targets. Start dropping the bombs, over.

The Bi-planes started dropping gelignite bombs on the Armada ships, wiping out the rest of the first wave. Cogs and gears started flying towards the four corners of Valencia after the attack.

Quentin: Excellent, I guess I was right. Kane's forces may not have the technology to build war machines, but I do. With my family's help, Kane shall NEVER take back Sivella.

Valona: Quentin, battle angels are attacking from behind Sivella.

Valona was right. Kane is so desperate to take back Sivella he launched a sneak attack, but as always, he was one step behind.

Quentin: Valona, send in the battle archangels. They are sure to destroy Kane's sneak attack.

Valona: Of coarse darling.

Valona activated the intercom to call for Quentin's champions and their soldiers.

Valona: Angela Decitrix, Angelus Decimus, Quentin needs you and your soldiers to stop a sneak attack on Sivella.

Angela: We are on it your highness.

Angelus: Battle Archangels, MOVE OUT!

The skies above Sivella were now in the midst of battle between Kane's battle angels, and Quentin's battle archangels. The battle archangels were far more advanced than the battle angels, having six wings to help them fly faster, their strength and agility were triple to that of the battle angels, and they were MUCH more aggressive against the Armada than any other enemy. The battle above Sivella was decided, the battle archangels won the fight and they waited on the roof of Sivella, waiting to defend again.

Quentin: Wonderful, now that the sneak attack is out of the way, we can focus on the defensive forces on land.

Suddenly, Griffin, Quentin's middle brother and General busted into the war room.

Griffin: Brother, my Clockthroats should be able to defend Sivella from the land terrain.

Quentin agreed to the plan. After all, Griffin's Clockthroats were twice the size of Kane's Dragoons, and they are 10 times more aggressive than the Cutthroats. In fact, the Clockthroats were the clockwork versions of Skull Island's Cutthroats. In no less than 10 minutes, Sivella's docks were guarded by soldiers half the size of skiff masts, along with Griffin's champion; Militus Terminautus. Michael Radcliffe was concerned about clockworks guarding Sivella. He thinks they can't be trusted, but they can. After all, they were programmed with human emotions, and as long as they are treated nicely, they won't rebel like the Armada.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
46
Captain Kenneth sailed into the scene on his ship, The Red Rogue.
"Captain, Something's brewing in Sivella! Looks like a Armada attack no doubt." Shouted his First mate, Steady Tim Lester ( Cat pirate). "Ready the Cannons, Clear us a path. Then we dock and join the fight! Those clockworks don't stand a chance!" Captain Kenneth commanded.
"Aye sir, any orders for any other of the crew?" Said his first mate.
"Tell them to ready up. If we go down, we'll go down fighting" Said Kenneth to his first mate.
Kenneth loaded his musket and handed the wheel to Fin Dorsal, another one of Kenneth's trusted pirates.
It looks like I am not the first one to join the fight. Thought Kenneth, spying the pirates fighting off the dreaded metal men. He took a deep breathe and steadied his aim on a clockwork. He slowly pulled the trigger and watched as the metal body flew to the group, his gears and wires sticking out. A hole pierced straight through the side of his head.
Heh, that was easy.. Kenneth thought to himself. Giving himself a imaginary pat on the shoulder and moving on. Sniping all the clockworks he could find, whether they were on a ship or on land.
Kenneth took a big breath and rushed to the docks, hoping to help those who remain.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Anne Abbot had grabbed all of the material she required, such as juju charms and new Quetzel feathers for her staff. She had grabbed some of her witchdoctor's gear from back before she had disguised herself as an armada marine, and she pulled down a hoodoo hat over her head. (Think Old Scratch's final promotion hat)
Anne ran outside only to find herself facing Clockthroats, which were apparently a new addition to the armada, a more improved dragoon. If at all possible, the Clockthroats were even larger then the dragoons. She stared at the mechanical war going on at Sivella, not sure who were the good guys and who were the bad. Anne didn't know what to think, but she clutched her staff anyway and charged into battle, fighting the old clockwork armada rather than the new one.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Captain Kenneth on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Captain Kenneth sailed into the scene on his ship, The Red Rogue.
"Captain, Something's brewing in Sivella! Looks like a Armada attack no doubt." Shouted his First mate, Steady Tim Lester ( Cat pirate). "Ready the Cannons, Clear us a path. Then we dock and join the fight! Those clockworks don't stand a chance!" Captain Kenneth commanded.
"Aye sir, any orders for any other of the crew?" Said his first mate.
"Tell them to ready up. If we go down, we'll go down fighting" Said Kenneth to his first mate.
Kenneth loaded his musket and handed the wheel to Fin Dorsal, another one of Kenneth's trusted pirates.
It looks like I am not the first one to join the fight. Thought Kenneth, spying the pirates fighting off the dreaded metal men. He took a deep breathe and steadied his aim on a clockwork. He slowly pulled the trigger and watched as the metal body flew to the group, his gears and wires sticking out. A hole pierced straight through the side of his head.
Heh, that was easy.. Kenneth thought to himself. Giving himself a imaginary pat on the shoulder and moving on. Sniping all the clockworks he could find, whether they were on a ship or on land.
Kenneth took a big breath and rushed to the docks, hoping to help those who remain.
Suddenly, Quentin saw what Kenneth was doing, and he decided to explain about the clockworks that are on land.

Quentin: Kenneth, just what do you think you are doing.

Kenneth turned around to see Quentin, then he noticed the masks the clockworks were wearing, they looked nothing like the Dragoon masks, in fact the masks looked like shark heads.

Kenneth: Uh...

Kenneth was speechless, for one he destroyed a soldier of Atherton Industries, and two he didn't know what Quentin would do if he said that he fired the cannon.

Kenneth: -points at Tim Lester- HE DID IT!

Tim: Wait, WHAT?!

Quentin didn't buy it.

Quentin: Its OK Kenneth, people mistake my clockworks for Armada clockworks most of the time. These clockworks are meant to reinforce land based defenses.

Kenneth was so relieved that after he took a deep breath, he collapsed on the floor. While Tim was trying to wake him up, Quentin left Kenneth's ship and returned to the Dreadnaught to continue planning more stratagems against the Armada's invasion on Sivella.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Desiree Devereaux hummed a melody from Aquila as she walked along. The Aquilan Swashbuckler stepped through the halls of Sivella, relaxed and cheerful as she normally was. Then a sudden movement rang through the ground. Desiree dodged to the side, expecting something to fall, but things only rattled. The Swashbuckler swiftly ran outside, and noticed another girl running to her ship. Thinking that it was a quite clever thing to do, Desiree quickly ran across the deck of her own Aquilan Galleon.

"Sarah? You there?" The blonde called to her first mate, Sarah Steele. "There's a ship or something attacking Sivella and I thought it would be smart to come back."
Odd... it's appears we have switched rolls. XD seems funny to me that now I'm the witchdoctor and you're the swashbuckler. ;)

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
283
On the stage of Sivella's amphitheater , Omar Underwood was preparing for a massive summoning. When reading a book in the Laurentien Library untouched for nearly a century, he discovered a spell used in the Polarian War that unlashed the creatures used Nautical Combat upon enemy fleets, their power increased tenfold. He knew the spell would decimate most the Armada Fleet and knew the ritual week enough, but what he needed from all the other pirates was all the time he could get in order to complete the summoning (that and the need to hide form the Athertons, we have a bit of a war between each other for numerous reasons).

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
826
Um... said Robert confused at seeing bigger clockworks ripping apart smaller clockworks
Emmett, I have decided that our help would be more useful in the library
But captain! The fighting is here!
Emmett, you didn't want us to come here and now you want us to fight, but I suppose you have a point.
Emmett take the ship(the dread titan) and attack any small groups of clockwork ships, while I fight here and try to figure out which ones are on our side.
But captain! I'm not tall enough to reach the wheel! Exclaimed Emmett
Use a stool. Now I think the bigger ones are the athertons, but I cant be sure since they are covered in parts from the smaller ones, hmm they really are vicious,
Robert looked left and saw a fresh battalion of armada dragoons landing
Finally something i'm sure that's part of kanes force, I think, maybe the athertons... wait why am I thinking i'm a pirate!
Yaarrrrrrrrr screamed Robert as he charged, only to be stopped when the dragoons were destroyed by the bigger clockworks
Emmett come back with the ship!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
zuto4011a on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Um... said Robert confused at seeing bigger clockworks ripping apart smaller clockworks
Emmett, I have decided that our help would be more useful in the library
But captain! The fighting is here!
Emmett, you didn't want us to come here and now you want us to fight, but I suppose you have a point.
Emmett take the ship(the dread titan) and attack any small groups of clockwork ships, while I fight here and try to figure out which ones are on our side.
But captain! I'm not tall enough to reach the wheel! Exclaimed Emmett
Use a stool. Now I think the bigger ones are the athertons, but I cant be sure since they are covered in parts from the smaller ones, hmm they really are vicious,
Robert looked left and saw a fresh battalion of armada dragoons landing
Finally something i'm sure that's part of kanes force, I think, maybe the athertons... wait why am I thinking i'm a pirate!
Yaarrrrrrrrr screamed Robert as he charged, only to be stopped when the dragoons were destroyed by the bigger clockworks
Emmett come back with the ship!
Meanwhile inside the Library, Noah Atherton is looking for a secret passageway he learned about reading the old Library blueprints along with his clockwork scientists. They kind of resembled Bishop, only they were carrying scythes, and were wearing hoods and their cloths were gold and white.

Noah: Any luck Cranius?

Cranius Maximus is Noah's champion clockwork, the only scientist carrying a staff which is actually an electrical prod for combat use only.

Cranius: Not yet sir, nothing so far, just dusty old books.

Noah: Well keep an eye out for ANYTHING unusual, we have to find the restricted section of the library.

clockwork scientist #1: Of coarse, the only part of the library where DaFinchi kept the blueprints to his best inventions.

Noah: Indeed, and with those blueprints, we will have a fighting chance in this war. I know that Kane doesn't give up easily, so our clockworks can't outwit those Armada nitwits for too long.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Just Add Bacon on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Odd... it's appears we have switched rolls. XD seems funny to me that now I'm the witchdoctor and you're the swashbuckler. ;)
OOC: XD Yes indeed! And personalities too! Desiree is a shy sweetheart character of mine and I love her. XD

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
OOC: XD Yes indeed! And personalities too! Desiree is a shy sweetheart character of mine and I love her. XD
OOC: I didn't realize this before, but Anne is a lot like Keira! Ha! The irony!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Quentin Atherton on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
Meanwhile inside the Library, Noah Atherton is looking for a secret passageway he learned about reading the old Library blueprints along with his clockwork scientists. They kind of resembled Bishop, only they were carrying scythes, and were wearing hoods and their cloths were gold and white.

Noah: Any luck Cranius?

Cranius Maximus is Noah's champion clockwork, the only scientist carrying a staff which is actually an electrical prod for combat use only.

Cranius: Not yet sir, nothing so far, just dusty old books.

Noah: Well keep an eye out for ANYTHING unusual, we have to find the restricted section of the library.

clockwork scientist #1: Of coarse, the only part of the library where DaFinchi kept the blueprints to his best inventions.

Noah: Indeed, and with those blueprints, we will have a fighting chance in this war. I know that Kane doesn't give up easily, so our clockworks can't outwit those Armada nitwits for too long.
I love that name -- Cranius Maximus. XD The cranium is a part of the skull, and 'Maximus' sounds like 'maximum' so it sounds like the name is something along the lines of 'Maximum Brain Capacity'. XD Did you do that on purpose?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
273
Just Add Bacon on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
I love that name -- Cranius Maximus. XD The cranium is a part of the skull, and 'Maximus' sounds like 'maximum' so it sounds like the name is something along the lines of 'Maximum Brain Capacity'. XD Did you do that on purpose?
I thought it would be a great name, I didn't know about the meaning.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1196
Just Add Bacon on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I didn't realize this before, but Anne is a lot like Keira! Ha! The irony!
OOC: What, me, Anne? Nah. Anne could be defined by the historical idea of the sanguine temperment: she's even-tempered, cheerful, and high energy. True, like Kiera, she doesn't pace herself, but she doesn't need to (Anne's not pulling out the cosmic energy to do hoodoo either). And unlike Kiera, Anne does not 'look before leaping' (a bad thing. But, she is learning). Anne rarely gets angry but is very passionate, soft-hearted, and idealistic. She is also very polite, and pretty much only snarky to the enemy in battle. If anything, she'd be a bit like Emma, but Anne is a lot more 'girly'.