The shadowdances

AuthorMessage
Be Mine Beginner
Jan 23, 2011
I just have one thing to say about the shadowdance powers, they are a waste. I used grand shadowdance and guess what? The five rounds I had it I did not get one critical hit. This has happened multiple times and it annoys me when others get critical hits while i'm not getting any with a shadowdance. Oh yea and everyone knows that critical boost power to all friends that privateers have is way better than the shadowdances. I just would like KI to take a look at the shadowdances to see if they are working properly, or if they are, slightly boost them.

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
stormninja542 on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
I just have one thing to say about the shadowdance powers, they are a waste. I used grand shadowdance and guess what? The five rounds I had it I did not get one critical hit. This has happened multiple times and it annoys me when others get critical hits while i'm not getting any with a shadowdance. Oh yea and everyone knows that critical boost power to all friends that privateers have is way better than the shadowdances. I just would like KI to take a look at the shadowdances to see if they are working properly, or if they are, slightly boost them.
Perhaps you could also do a post on the Bilge Pump thread so that the programmers are aware of this.

Be Mine Beginner
Jan 23, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps you could also do a post on the Bilge Pump thread so that the programmers are aware of this.
Ok thx!