Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The return of the adventures of talon!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Its been a while since you heard my adventures isn't it? You see my adventures aren't for the normal pirate. I think its been long enough and I want to bring this back.

Why not celebrate with a brand new adventure? You see I had to deal with um......... Evil iago cousins.

I was heading to Don Luccii for something. And I met up with these lucci guardsman who looked a lot like Iago. A crew member I have.

Lucci Guardsman: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Me: K brah you shall now get rekt.

Iago: Wait a sec captain! Those are my cousins!

Me: brah wait what.

Iago: You see I have a giant family. I have siblings cousins a TON. And my cousins usually are evil. And my siblings are good. And those are my cousins.

Me: Serious- *gets owned by guardsman*

Lucci Guardsman: WE SHALL RULE ALL

Me: What the heck?! These guys are OP?! Did Moo Manchu power them up?

Moo Manchu: *Comes straight out of nowhere* Yes! And my new guardsman shall rekt you!

Iago: I'm pretty sure their my cousins.

Moo Manchu: NO THEIR MY EVIL ARMY.

Me: Dude you know every time I destroy you right? What difference does this make?

Moo Manchu: There swashbucklers with epic hits and OP power ups.

Me: WHAT.

*After a huge beatdown later*

Me: THE HECK BRO?! WHY ARE THESE GUYS SO STRONG?!

Moo Manchu: BECAUSE THEY ARE THE LUCCI GUARDSMAN CLONES. AND I SHALL KEEP CLONING THEM

Iago: Dude their my cousins.

Lucci Guardsman 1: Hi iago.

Me: How the heck can we defeat them?!

???: *comes out of nowhere and destroys all the guardsman with some sort of fire spell.*

Me: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!

Moo Manchu: I second that what.

???: It is I...... *takes hood of to show himself*

Me: YOU?!

....To Be Continued......