Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Return of Dr. Fearless von Finnigan-stein

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Now call me a person of low integrity, but I just couldn't stay away long. I missed pvp, I missed morphing, I can't believe I'm saying this but I missed Moo Manchu. But above all, I missed you, the community. I would like to give a gargantuan 'thank you' to all who replied to my goodbye post, I read each word of every post, and once I almost cried.

It was Valkoor's amazing party last night that brought me back. I added many wonderful marauders to my friend list, like Chrissy, Anne Radcliffe, Sam Underhill, Talon, and Dante to name a few. Unfortunately, it wasn't a very smooth transition for my crew:

Me: *barges into ship cabin to find Ratbeard sitting on a crate and drinking yum, with about twenty empty yum bottles scattered around the room.* What happened here? I thought I left Sarah in charge?

Ratbeard: I didn' do nothin', I swear by it! *chugs yum*

Me: *takes yum bottle* That's enough yum!

Ratbeard: They say you haven't had enough yum if you can lay on the floor without holdin' on. *tilts head backwards and chugs the air with his hand cupped like it was still around the bottleneck.*

Me: You're gonna be on the floor if you don't give me some answers. Where's everyone else?

Ratbeard: In the back room! *as I approach the back door* Hey! You took my yum! Why'd you take my yum?

Me:*struggling to open door.* Open up! It's Captain Finnigan!

Sarah: *opens door, I walk inside* Ratbeard attacked a yum smuggler and then he threatened to kill us! We've been hauled up in here ever since!

Me: I better put him in a monkey prison, then!

Well, I'm off to do some PvP and Manchu tower runs, See ya in the spiral!

~Fearless Finnigan

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Aug 29, 2015 wrote:
Now call me a person of low integrity, but I just couldn't stay away long. I missed pvp, I missed morphing, I can't believe I'm saying this but I missed Moo Manchu. But above all, I missed you, the community. I would like to give a gargantuan 'thank you' to all who replied to my goodbye post, I read each word of every post, and once I almost cried.

It was Valkoor's amazing party last night that brought me back. I added many wonderful marauders to my friend list, like Chrissy, Anne Radcliffe, Sam Underhill, Talon, and Dante to name a few. Unfortunately, it wasn't a very smooth transition for my crew:

Me: *barges into ship cabin to find Ratbeard sitting on a crate and drinking yum, with about twenty empty yum bottles scattered around the room.* What happened here? I thought I left Sarah in charge?

Ratbeard: They say you haven't had enough yum if you can lay on the floor without holdin' on. *tilts head backwards and chugs the air with his hand cupped like it was still around the bottleneck.*

Me: You're gonna be on the floor if you don't give me some answers. Where's everyone else?

Ratbeard: In the back room! *as I approach the back door* Hey! You took my yum! Why'd you take my yum?

Sarah: *opens door, I walk inside* Ratbeard attacked a yum smuggler and then he threatened to kill us! We've been hauled up in here ever since!

~Fearless Finnigan
Aw yeah! Good to have you back finn! A yum smuggler? Hm.... I might have to check that out............. But anyway I'm glad your back and we should do some manchu runs sometime but for now have a great time in the spiral!

Fearless talon lewis

Golden Leo

Sean Nightingale

The warriors of the spiral

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Aug 29, 2015 wrote:

~Fearless Finnigan
Hey your back! It's great seeing you return mate! I really missed you that first week you were gone. The boards felt emptier... so sad. Not reason to mope though, for now you're back. Though I must warn you of a few things in regard to Ranked PvP.

1. The Spar Chamber of the Message Boards has become... volatile and argumentative. Post at your own risk.

2. If I see you in the PvP ring, I'm not holding back!

So how's school working out for you so far? I've been in school for about 6-7 weeks now and it's killing me. Also, I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday(September 2nd) so when I post after that, it's probably going to be half-witted.

Hope to see you around!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
The yum is always gone......x sighs x

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
Hey your back! It's great seeing you return mate! I really missed you that first week you were gone. The boards felt emptier... so sad. Not reason to mope though, for now you're back. Though I must warn you of a few things in regard to Ranked PvP.

1. The Spar Chamber of the Message Boards has become... volatile and argumentative. Post at your own risk.

2. If I see you in the PvP ring, I'm not holding back!

So how's school working out for you so far? I've been in school for about 6-7 weeks now and it's killing me. Also, I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday(September 2nd) so when I post after that, it's probably going to be half-witted.

Hope to see you around!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
School's OK I guess. I'm doing well in math, which surprises me. English... not so much. I get A+'s on writing assignments but A-'s and B+'s on everything else in English. Speaking of school, I'm gonna school you in PvP! Just Kiddin'! It's great to be back!

~Finnigan