Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Responsible Musketeer

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hey guys!

So, for a while now, I've had a new character waiting at Level 4 because I deleted my first ever pirate, Trustworthy Malcolm Barclay (I was a bit sad but I wasn't getting anything done with him). When I finally logged back onto him a few weeks ago, I was like 'What the heck' and decided I was going to do EVERYTHING. For once, I would be responsible when it came to piratin'. I did every single sidequest in an area, I made sure to go out of my way to go Nautical XP farming, and I'm keeping my companion roster at random (I was very tempted to switch when I recruited Old Scratch but as it turns out, he's actually good now!)

If anybody would like to play with me, whether it be sidequests or Nautical farming, my new character is Shy Malcolm Gunwale. I'm Level 15 and just starting Monquista. I'm always in the Commodore realm.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Hope you have a fantastic week!

Pvt. Shy Malcolm Gunwale, Level 15 Orinthologist