Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Pirate 101 Amazing Race

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
I had this crazy idea that had popped up in my head. A role-play, true, but it is the Pirate101 Amazing Race, here on the message boards, and this I want to try out. 12 teams of one pirate, and one of their crew race across the spiral for a purse of 10,000 gold coins and bragging rights for the month of March. All you need to do is tell me your pirate's name and class and your teammate and your team name. The following pirates can NOT be used:
Bonnie Anne
Ratbeard
Old Scratch
Gracie Conrad
El Toro
Monkey King

I apologize if the criteria is strict, but if I allowed you to have these characters, then EVERYONE would want them as their partner. But, you can use them. Only I get to pick if the teams are legitimate and final. Anyway, the starting line is the Governor's Mansion in Puerto Mico, and the destination of the first leg of the race, is Port Regal Skyway. Best of luck to you all.
Justin Moone (Lvl. 32 Musketeer)
P.S. This will be only on the message boards, since I'm having difficulty getting in the game.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Okay, I give. You can use any crew member you have, but as soon as you see someone has Bonnie Anne (ex.) you can not use that pirate. For your favorites, it's first come, first serve. The first leg does start at Puerto Mico and the first leg will take you to Khotan Skyway. I need 12 teams before I can go farther with this.
Justin Moone Level 32 Musketeer

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Pirate Name: George Gordon
Class: Buccaneer
Teammate: Kobe Yojimbo all the way!
Team Name: The Dangerous Duo
Looking forward to it!
Do we race by ship, or by foot, then ship when necessary?

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
The race takes place here on the chatroom, and yes we will be traveling my ship and foot.