Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The old saying in W101

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
I think some who knew the old wizard101 saying "Fight like a storm a die like an ice" might as well believe that pirate101 also has a saying. Ice wizards have lots of health and are tough to defeat, same as privateers. Storm wizards do lots of damage, same as Swashbucklers (in my opinion).

So Pirate101 must think of this as "Fight like a swashbuckler and die like a Privateer".
So anyways, share your opinion!

~ Noble Mistydove

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I think its a cool twist however, I think priverteers (being one myself) dont often die because of their meny defence buffs and heals.

I agree with swashbuklers doing alot of damage because they can do lots of damage to groups of enemys with those poison abilitys however, they also can have a suviving change due to their "hidden" abilitys.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
battlwizard11 on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
I think its a cool twist however, I think priverteers (being one myself) dont often die because of their meny defence buffs and heals.

I agree with swashbuklers doing alot of damage because they can do lots of damage to groups of enemys with those poison abilitys however, they also can have a suviving change due to their "hidden" abilitys.
They can also dodge a lot to survive

Quiet Zachary Armstrong