Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Ninja Pig Companion

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
So I've played Pirate101 for a while, and still do. I was wondering if there was any way to get the ninja pig companion still. I know some people have said they still hand them out on SXSW conventions, but I'm still unsure. The reason I never had one is I never got the map and didn't know that they put out codes in 2015. If anyone can answer, thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Aug 13, 2019 wrote:
So I've played Pirate101 for a while, and still do. I was wondering if there was any way to get the ninja pig companion still. I know some people have said they still hand them out on SXSW conventions, but I'm still unsure. The reason I never had one is I never got the map and didn't know that they put out codes in 2015. If anyone can answer, thanks!
Welcome to the message boards! The Ninja Pig companion was never permanently retired, but he is very rare. KI does give out the maps with the code at SXSW and occasionally during a KI Live.
You still have a chance of getting the Ninja Pig!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Ok thanks, I've been trying to find this answer out for a while!
:)