The next world update

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
113
I know Valencia just came out a few days ago but I'm nearly done with it on my main pirates and I'm going to have to wait for the release of Book 16 which got me wondering what will Book 16 be like?

We have very little information about Book 16 but based on facts in game, we can assume what it will be like.

The World: there are many worlds in the spiral that Book 16 could be based around but Polaris seems likely. Polaris is my favorite worlds in Wizard101, I loves the scenery and the dialogue, I'm sure people who have played Wizard101 can agree. However, 1 stormgate isn't sufficient enough evidence to support Polaris being the next world so it could be anything.

The Level Cap: based on previous worlds, the next level cap will probably either be lvl 75 or lvl 80.

If it's lvl 75, every companion will be able to access a new epic based on the fact that we get a new epic every 20 lvls starting from 15.

If it's lvl 80, every companion will be able to access a new companion and 3 new talents with the addition of possible rank 5 talents.

Tying up loose ends: Valencia left us with a lot of loose ends including:
Who is Captain Hande?
What will happen to the Armada and Kane?
Will we go to El Dorado?

I'm hoping that Book 16 can at least answer #1 and #3.

Hopefully not rushed: Valencia was a rushed and disappointing world for most and I have to agree it was rushed but I'm hoping that Kingsisle will take their time on Book 16 and hopefully release it in 6 months-1 year from now instead of having to wait 3 years.

Lvl 70
Lvl 69
Lvl 65
Lvl 25
Lvl 6

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
49
I think it a great idea to talk about what we want to see in the next world or should I plainly say update.

They are probably working on fixing bugs and stuff right now for Pirate101 and guess what ells they are working on, I bet The next Update,

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
Valencia 2 is a challenging world, like Aquila but 5 times harder. Maybe I can solo, in Moo Manchu Tower after this, maybe in a Month.

Book 16 is an interesting world to ponder, I would say Polaris and maybe Girzzlehim or Korkotopia for Book 17 ( an origin world, where our pirate character (s) raised ). Here is the sequence that may fallow, post Valencia 2.

Valencia 2 > Polaris ? > Girzzlehim ? / Korkotopia ?

At least in theory,

Book 16 Polaris ?
Book 17 Girzzlehim ? or Korkotopia ? ( one of the two remaing origin world )

I hope for a winter release, that would be an awesome way to start 2017 .

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
113
Monkrinx2024 on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
Valencia 2 is a challenging world, like Aquila but 5 times harder. Maybe I can solo, in Moo Manchu Tower after this, maybe in a Month.

Book 16 is an interesting world to ponder, I would say Polaris and maybe Girzzlehim or Korkotopia for Book 17 ( an origin world, where our pirate character (s) raised ). Here is the sequence that may fallow, post Valencia 2.

Valencia 2 > Polaris ? > Girzzlehim ? / Korkotopia ?

At least in theory,

Book 16 Polaris ?
Book 17 Girzzlehim ? or Korkotopia ? ( one of the two remaing origin world )

I hope for a winter release, that would be an awesome way to start 2017 .
I agree that Valencia part 2 is a difficult world but I personally like how it's difficult. In Aquila, my companions never died. In comparison to Valencia, my companions had a total of 5 deaths, incredible difference considering Valencia is much shorter than Aquila. The extra level of difficulty makes strategizing much more needed. Instead of round 1 buffing and charging in, you have to actually think.

Lvl 70
Lvl 65
Lvl 27
Lvl 8

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
183
I feel like Polaris would be a side world. We have no business there really. And if it were a side world, the side arc we would be helping Napolenguin retake his claim to the Polarian throne.

I would much rather see Krokotopia, Darkmoor, or Grizzleheim as one of the next worlds. Krokotopia and Grizzleheim are the last two remaining worlds that we haven't visited, in which our pirates grew up in. And I'm sure the witches who chose Krokotopia as their native land would love to visit home, the same goes for any buccaneers who chose Grizzleheim.

But before we go to any other worlds, I think perhaps we will be visiting Cao Tzu once more in Mooshu. It's a bit unclear on our situation with the map, and I think he might have some wisdom to bestow upon us if we still wish to visit El Dorado, despite our parents warnings in the Machine.

Just my thoughts ^-^

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
79
All of these worlds seem as great editions toward the new story arc(s). I have the general idea that we possibly all go back to the worlds in which we were raised, or something of the sort though it wouldn't be fair I suppose for people like me who were grown up in Marleybone but yeah.

I also had the idea of that we might get hired by Avery or something of the sort to do some looting, who knows?

It as well came upon me that we may visit Darkmoor for the purpose of the witchdoctor trainer, her name slips my mind at the moment yet I believe we will consult with her past towards why she left Darkmoor, etc in order to learn more about the place itself. Other then that, I would really enjoy a trip to Grizzleheim, oh the W101 memories.

;Brave Wolf West
70

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
4
I enjoyed Valencia because I lose a companion on almost every fight It was harder, and I enjoyed the storyline more because I realized how much more powerful those confounded clockworks are than other enemies. I was more engaged in the game. Although it was definitely not favorable, Valencia was a much more memorable experience as a Pirate than many of the other worlds. As for Captain Hande, in case you didnt know, if you have Gaspard De Vole at lvl 67, he gets a promotion explaining much about Captain Hande. I havent reached quite as far with my other characters so probably every class learns more about him. Food for Thought.

Lvl 68
Lvl 48
Lvl 18

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
113
TheHoodooQueen on Jun 18, 2016 wrote:
I feel like Polaris would be a side world. We have no business there really. And if it were a side world, the side arc we would be helping Napolenguin retake his claim to the Polarian throne.

I would much rather see Krokotopia, Darkmoor, or Grizzleheim as one of the next worlds. Krokotopia and Grizzleheim are the last two remaining worlds that we haven't visited, in which our pirates grew up in. And I'm sure the witches who chose Krokotopia as their native land would love to visit home, the same goes for any buccaneers who chose Grizzleheim.

But before we go to any other worlds, I think perhaps we will be visiting Cao Tzu once more in Mooshu. It's a bit unclear on our situation with the map, and I think he might have some wisdom to bestow upon us if we still wish to visit El Dorado, despite our parents warnings in the Machine.

Just my thoughts ^-^
Who said we have no business there? We have no idea what world the next map piece will be in.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
113
delta21665 on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
I enjoyed Valencia because I lose a companion on almost every fight It was harder, and I enjoyed the storyline more because I realized how much more powerful those confounded clockworks are than other enemies. I was more engaged in the game. Although it was definitely not favorable, Valencia was a much more memorable experience as a Pirate than many of the other worlds. As for Captain Hande, in case you didnt know, if you have Gaspard De Vole at lvl 67, he gets a promotion explaining much about Captain Hande. I havent reached quite as far with my other characters so probably every class learns more about him. Food for Thought.

Lvl 68
Lvl 48
Lvl 18
Gaspard isn't the only one with the promotion, the other presidio companions have it too. I've done it 3 times now, I have to say it's one of the hardest quests in the game in my opinion but it covers a LOT of storyline.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
183
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
Who said we have no business there? We have no idea what world the next map piece will be in.
As of now, with the knowledge our pirate's have, we have no business in Polaris. As far as we know, Polaris is just waiting for Napolenguin to return and retake it. And if the next map piece is in Polaris, then we do have business there. But as of now, we don't.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9075
TheHoodooQueen on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
As of now, with the knowledge our pirate's have, we have no business in Polaris. As far as we know, Polaris is just waiting for Napolenguin to return and retake it. And if the next map piece is in Polaris, then we do have business there. But as of now, we don't.
Napoleguin has already returned, when speaking to Alexei Zhokovich ( Polarian Ambassador ) he distinctly says: "You have restored our rightful ruler..." I don't know of any Polarian ruler we've in contact with ( unless Napoleguin's valet, Victor, was actually the true ruler. ) ( Or one of those penguin guardsmen...? )

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
6
my guess would be that we find our mothers piece next because at the bottom of one of the pieces of pollos map part of the map translates to "East to the blue sun. When the stars align, the moon is key" The blue sun translates to darkmoor in wizard101 which is where our mother was born. meaning i think we speak to our parents sometime soon. (and possibly look for a black windstone?)
But thats just my guess

~Bloody Jordan Armstrong
~ Level 70 Swashbuckler

~ Bloody Jordan Hawkins
~ Level 62 Buccaneer