The Next World is Darkmoor: Theory

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
I bet most pirates would think that Grizzleheim is the next world. Based on my evidence, Darkmoor is next. Why do I think so? it is all about the paintings. Before Marleybone was announced, the majority of painting found on the walls of buildings and houses contained drawings of Marleybone. The pictures on the walls were conceptual drawings that very closely resemble the current Marleybone. In Marleybone, there are many picture of Krokotopia, Polaris and Darkmoor. Only Darkmoores paintings are conceptual but there is one Polaris paintings that is conceptual. Sorry, no Grizzleheim pictures! Polaris might come out with Darkmoor. Only time will determine. Look in the buildings and houses of The Isle of Fetch to see what I mean!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
I do not remember seeing any paintings of Aquila before its release so I guess Grizzleheim could still come out with Darkmoore. (Forgot to mention this in first post)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
586
Hmmm.... I don't know about that mate.

Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5757
There is one very good reason to go to Grizzleheim - this is the best place to start our search for Erica the Red & her piece of the map, or have you forgotten this? What is the story connection to Darkmoor? Why should we go there ?
As much as I like the idea of Darkmoor ( & I would love to go there ) I just don't see why Darkmoor should be chosen over Grizzleheim.
Have you forgotten the 'clues' in the Producer's Newsletter? Remember the emphasis on the words 'Boars" & 'Bears'? It is more than likely Grizzelheim is the next new world.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
184
EMC99 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
I bet most pirates would think that Grizzleheim is the next world. Based on my evidence, Darkmoor is next. Why do I think so? it is all about the paintings. Before Marleybone was announced, the majority of painting found on the walls of buildings and houses contained drawings of Marleybone. The pictures on the walls were conceptual drawings that very closely resemble the current Marleybone. In Marleybone, there are many picture of Krokotopia, Polaris and Darkmoor. Only Darkmoores paintings are conceptual but there is one Polaris paintings that is conceptual. Sorry, no Grizzleheim pictures! Polaris might come out with Darkmoor. Only time will determine. Look in the buildings and houses of The Isle of Fetch to see what I mean!
Hey Em, fact is, Blind Mew confirmed Valencia a while ago.
-Dolan

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
482
I like this theory.

Add to the evidence that there are no pet snacks from Grizzleheim or Krokotopia (at least, last I looked, unless the Grizzleheim pack has some) while there is a snack from Darkmoor, which just happens to be one level higher than the Valencian snacks.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
60
To be honest, I do not think there must be any evidence or any item from the world to be added to the game. As well as if there is any evidence or many items, like paintings, monuments and mentions in dialogues, does not mean that world will be added to the game.

All of you fellow marauders been having many theories and discussions about whether world, that is mentioned or not will show up in the game or not. You all should not be radical with your conclusions, that world never show up, or that the world will show up.

The Spiral is endless and has many mysteries. There might be worlds and world alliances that are not even discovered by the worlds that we know of.

Whatever world or worlds will be released next, I will be happy to explore them!

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
482
Jojimbo101 on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
To be honest, I do not think there must be any evidence or any item from the world to be added to the game. As well as if there is any evidence or many items, like paintings, monuments and mentions in dialogues, does not mean that world will be added to the game.

All of you fellow marauders been having many theories and discussions about whether world, that is mentioned or not will show up in the game or not. You all should not be radical with your conclusions, that world never show up, or that the world will show up.

The Spiral is endless and has many mysteries. There might be worlds and world alliances that are not even discovered by the worlds that we know of.

Whatever world or worlds will be released next, I will be happy to explore them!
While I agree for the most part that many of the worlds mentioned have no more chance than any other of showing up in the game, I give the game writers some credit for having a clear idea of where the story is going. With that in mind, it seems pretty certain at least three worlds will show up:

El Dorado: It is, after all, the goal of our quest, is it not?

Valencia Part II: Cadiz. Kane. What, we're going to talk about the rest of his court and never, ever, run into Kane who has no reason to leave Valencia at least until the location of El Dorado is determined?

Polaris: One of the four major civilizations mentioned in Valencia Part I. Napoleguin was brought up for a reason, and not to win Gortez's war. That plot development was not necessary. We could have found another reason to break Mustang Sally out of prison. No other world is mentioned as strongly or prominently.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
Frozenmuskets on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
Hey Em, fact is, Blind Mew confirmed Valencia a while ago.
-Dolan
I realize that but there is sure to be another world being released with the Valencia expansion.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
148
I don't really think that Darkmoor could be the next world but there is a chance with Grizzleheim. I am voting for Krokatopia and Polaris or even possibly Valencia again.

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
60
Oh and also do not forget that any world could be released as a side world!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
It is ok if you disagree, but this was more to show off some evidence I found that might interest everyone.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
109
anecorbie on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
There is one very good reason to go to Grizzleheim - this is the best place to start our search for Erica the Red & her piece of the map, or have you forgotten this? What is the story connection to Darkmoor? Why should we go there ?
As much as I like the idea of Darkmoor ( & I would love to go there ) I just don't see why Darkmoor should be chosen over Grizzleheim.
Have you forgotten the 'clues' in the Producer's Newsletter? Remember the emphasis on the words 'Boars" & 'Bears'? It is more than likely Grizzelheim is the next new world.
well maybe Erica was taken to Darkmoor by Duck of Death and we got to break the cure on English Bill then Erica is free and you take her back home in Frizzleheim and the Village is under attack and we get another CR that would be great

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
i imagine it being the first skyway being a swamp like place.
than the others being based of the "Afterlifes" of certain religions.
for example,one skyway being based of heaven. one being based off "the place of eternal fire" and one of the greek "underworld" so yea... heck,maybe even a place based of five night's at freddy's.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
45
Ninja Phoenix123 on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
I don't really think that Darkmoor could be the next world but there is a chance with Grizzleheim. I am voting for Krokatopia and Polaris or even possibly Valencia again.
The new pack has pretty much confirmed that Grizzleheim will not appear in Pirate101.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
156
EMC99 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
I bet most pirates would think that Grizzleheim is the next world. Based on my evidence, Darkmoor is next. Why do I think so? it is all about the paintings. Before Marleybone was announced, the majority of painting found on the walls of buildings and houses contained drawings of Marleybone. The pictures on the walls were conceptual drawings that very closely resemble the current Marleybone. In Marleybone, there are many picture of Krokotopia, Polaris and Darkmoor. Only Darkmoores paintings are conceptual but there is one Polaris paintings that is conceptual. Sorry, no Grizzleheim pictures! Polaris might come out with Darkmoor. Only time will determine. Look in the buildings and houses of The Isle of Fetch to see what I mean!
I wouldn't think that pictures in past worlds would exactly determine what worlds we get to go to next. First things first, it is proven that we will return to Valencia in the next update. We've received this information when we finish the game that we need to go talk to some mysterious "G" guy. Its also been confirmed by Blind Mew, but from what I've studied on these forums, its not confirmed or denied that we will be having more than 1 book, but considering all the time we have to wait, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to have 2, 3 or even 4 new books. However going back to the information we have had in the game, one of the El Dorado map holders who's map we've yet received it Erika the Reds map piece, and being proven that she is indeed a Grizzlehiem decent, its is likely that we will head out to Grizzlehiem to find Erika the Red to receive her map piece. In one post, a person was curious what exactly the tents in Bestia were for. Blind Mew commented on this post saying that these tents were placed here for a good reason, which comes into my speculation that we can possibly have Grizzlehiem and Krokotopia in a future update. However its smart of you to look for in game clues. However I wouldn't really think that the photography would exactly hint the next world. We defiantly know that we will be going to Darkmoor in the future, however I don't really think its the time to head to Darkmoor yet, unless there is a sudden flaw in the storyline when we need to head to Darkmoor. The worlds that I know we will visit to in the future is, Darkmoor, Polaris, El Dorado, and maybe, just maybe Grizzlehiem and Krokotopia. However, don't count on it. This is my theory, and I am pretty confident about it. See you in the Spiral

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
FrozenPirate on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
The new pack has pretty much confirmed that Grizzleheim will not appear in Pirate101.
How so? From my experience as a Wizard101 player, Grizzleheim is a land based on Norse Mythology and Vikings. Vikings knew how to sail, and Baldur Goldpaws over in Olde Town has his own ship. The Grizzly Beast Pack might have absolutely nothing to do with the developers' agenda-- perhaps it is just a collection of Grizzleheim and pet-themed goodies for us to Faunfawn over. I say, many of us can bear-ly contain our excitement! There are some who believe that the pack release actually points towards our going to Grizzleheim in the future.

Also, going along with the 'losing the first five years of your memories' bit in Aquila, it may turn out that we need to find our foster parents. If so, that means Grizzleheim and Krokotopia would have to become Pirate101 worlds.

On the topic of this thread, however, I personally would love to go to Darkmoor soon. It seems like a wonderful place for some spooky battles! I can imagine that the storyline would turn a bit darker there as well. Since we do know Valencia part 2 is next, Darkmoor must be in the future!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
229
I am surprised no one is arguing against me that Polaris is the next world. Also, I believe an Aquila expansion is on the way. Maybe not the next update but sometime after. Why so? In one of the Aquila side quests, you make an offering to many of the gods and godesses. Hades, I believe when I sacrificed something for me he said that I will one day meet my parents spirits in the underworld. Unless us pirates travel to the underworld in Darkmoor, an aquila expansion is sure to come. (It will probobly be just one dungeon added). Ok, just wanted to add that into the conversation to add something more interesting instead of arguing against me.