Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next World

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I think the next world is....CATALADONIA. As this has "Catala" in it, I think it's themed off that Star Wars thing in II, with storms raging across the never ending ocean. This is quite possibly the stupidest idea ever come to this forum, but Jimmy cracked corn, and I don't care!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
I think the next world is....CATALADONIA. As this has "Catala" in it, I think it's themed off that Star Wars thing in II, with storms raging across the never ending ocean. This is quite possibly the stupidest idea ever come to this forum, but Jimmy cracked corn, and I don't care!
Well it does at least start with the letter "C" !

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kamino?
All the animals we have seen in the game are based off of legends, stories, and real life. I doubt we will ever see Star Wars aliens.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
In 100ish years, Star Wars will be a legend of film making. Remember that.

Ensign
Sep 29, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
no the next part will be a new skyway of Valencia cause at the end of Aquila we talk to Avery to get into Valencia so we can speak to someone who knows how to defeat Kane. And I think we are going to get into Valencia from the passage in port regal skyway. Also at the end of Aquila we find a krokotopian. Marking stone and also some NYC said the next piece of the map will be in krokotopia so I think it will be valenica/krokotopia like marleybone/Aquila. 65 65 20

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Kidzangett on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
no the next part will be a new skyway of Valencia cause at the end of Aquila we talk to Avery to get into Valencia so we can speak to someone who knows how to defeat Kane. And I think we are going to get into Valencia from the passage in port regal skyway. Also at the end of Aquila we find a krokotopian. Marking stone and also some NYC said the next piece of the map will be in krokotopia so I think it will be valenica/krokotopia like marleybone/Aquila. 65 65 20
just because it said something about krok doesn't mean its the next world, or its coming soon. and no one ever said where the next map piece is, we don't know.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I like my odds with Grizzleheim being next, actually. Krok'll be level 80ish according to my sources.