The Mighty Steed

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
I just cannot stop laughing. What a wonderful "Steed" You do Monty Python proud Truly delightful and I just cannot wait to try them out. Um....We aren't gonna have to deal with a particularly stubborn knight are we?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
Did anyone see that movie? Lol Monty Python and the holy grail.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
145
That April fools mount made me laugh!!! I keep seeing Monty Python people in pirate101. Love that movie!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Koi the Fish on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
That April fools mount made me laugh!!! I keep seeing Monty Python people in pirate101. Love that movie!!!!
Yea me too. All those skipping pirates are such a hoot. Well played KingsIsle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
After trying out this amazing mount I couldn't be more thrilled and I just cannot stop laughing. The idles are hysterical and oh so very COOL Who knew pirates could juggle and look so good at it too. Of course I just had to get a few pictures of The Best Mount Ever. Please if you aren't sure about this fun April Fool's mount, or just want to see how cool it is, check out the screenshots and then get one.
The Monty Python Gang must be grinning from ear to ear.
Someone HAS told them, haven't they?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5494
Just bought mine and I am mighty pleased! Just one question: when we're able to let our mounts roam in our houses, just what will this 'steed' be doing?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
anecorbie on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Just bought mine and I am mighty pleased! Just one question: when we're able to let our mounts roam in our houses, just what will this 'steed' be doing?
That is precisely the reason I got so many. I am SO looking forward to what they are gonna do in my houses. After all I can only handle two coconuts at a time.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
568
I must say that do be pretty funny good job KI.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
283
I…Love…This…Mount! Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of my favorite movies.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
608
I LOVE this mount! It is fun to skip around and bang coconuts together! The Monquistans think I am going nuts with I am in Puerto Mico skipping around!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
warriorscreed on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I LOVE this mount! It is fun to skip around and bang coconuts together! The Monquistans think I am going nuts with I am in Puerto Mico skipping around!
Coco nuts that is

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2674
One of the best movies of all time! I don't have the nuts de coco mount yet but I sure can't wait to...simply hilarious. Oh, and here is something for all of you fellow 'Coco's' that are 'Nuts' about the great Monty Python.

"Who goes there?"
"It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Brittons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England."
"Pull the other one!"
"I am, and this is my trusty servant, Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master."
"What? Ridden on a horse?"
"Yes"
"You're using coconuts!"
"What?"
"You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together."
"So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through..."
"Where'd you get the coconuts?"
"We found them."
"Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, this is a temperate zone."
"The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?"
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
"Not at all. They could be carried."
"What? A swallow carrying a coconut?"
"It could grip it by the husk!"
"It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut."
"Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?"
"Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?"
"Please!"
"Am I right?"

Simply brilliant and utterly hysterical. Long live Monty Python and those coconuts!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
One of the best movies of all time! I don't have the nuts de coco mount yet but I sure can't wait to...simply hilarious. Oh, and here is something for all of you fellow 'Coco's' that are 'Nuts' about the great Monty Python.

"Who goes there?"
"It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Brittons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England."
"Pull the other one!"
"I am, and this is my trusty servant, Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master."
"What? Ridden on a horse?"
"Yes"
"You're using coconuts!"
"What?"
"You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together."
"So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through..."
"Where'd you get the coconuts?"
"We found them."
"Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, this is a temperate zone."
"The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?"
"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
"Not at all. They could be carried."
"What? A swallow carrying a coconut?"
"It could grip it by the husk!"
"It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut."
"Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?"
"Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?"
"Please!"
"Am I right?"

Simply brilliant and utterly hysterical. Long live Monty Python and those coconuts!!
What a delightful skip down memory lane reading that script. That is the PERFECT touch for this thread. You never cease to amaze me Valkoor with always knowing just what to say. I simply loved it. Thank you from the bottom of my coconut clacking, skipping heart.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
35
Aye, I love my steed, but I do keep an watchful eye out for the Knights of Ni!!!

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
122
Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Great mount, although I don't have enough crowns to buy it. Now, all we need is an ornate butter knife weapon. Great mount KI.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
183
Aye Chrissy, I agree with you. The Mighty Steed is a very unconventional, and, absurd mount. I love the mount myself!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Thunder Hawk on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Great mount, although I don't have enough crowns to buy it. Now, all we need is an ornate butter knife weapon. Great mount KI.
Lol there is always next year.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
WiseOne70 on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Aye, I love my steed, but I do keep an watchful eye out for the Knights of Ni!!!
And remember don't say the forbidden word. (It) oh no I said it! I said it again! I keep on saying it! Make it stop!