Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the men behind the rope

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
so i am looking at the new page update for pirate101 for the website then if you look to your left you see a ship and to people going down the rope see if you look futher on you see 2 people one looks kinda like a frog and the other kinda looks like a undead pirate or the picture from the recent framaya friday (i belive thats how you spell it) but any way i cant confirm this because i cant make head or tail of these pirates

dead-eye tim level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gstack96 on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
so i am looking at the new page update for pirate101 for the website then if you look to your left you see a ship and to people going down the rope see if you look futher on you see 2 people one looks kinda like a frog and the other kinda looks like a undead pirate or the picture from the recent framaya friday (i belive thats how you spell it) but any way i cant confirm this because i cant make head or tail of these pirates

dead-eye tim level 65
This picture and the variations that appear during holidays is simply Captain Avery and his crew exploring an island. It has nothing to do with an update.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
gstack96 on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:

dead-eye tim level 65
so i have been comparing the pirate in the back of the screen form this website and the picture of the 2-5-16 frama friday my suspechiens of been CONEFRIMED this pirate has 2 feather just like it shows in the last months frama friday and if you look (really closeley) he has the sword and the the double peg legs tell me down below what you think a new chapter

dead-eye tim level 65

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
This picture and the variations that appear during holidays is simply Captain Avery and his crew exploring an island. It has nothing to do with an update.
maybe your right about the frog but the last pirate in there is looking the other way

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gstack96 on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
so i have been comparing the pirate in the back of the screen form this website and the picture of the 2-5-16 frama friday my suspechiens of been CONEFRIMED this pirate has 2 feather just like it shows in the last months frama friday and if you look (really closeley) he has the sword and the the double peg legs tell me down below what you think a new chapter

dead-eye tim level 65
I'm sorry, you're wrong, that's Avery.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
I'm sorry, you're wrong, that's Avery.
sry mate you may not belive what i am seeing either way something wrong here have you ever stop and think that why is his crew there?

dead-eye tim lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gstack96 on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:
sry mate you may not belive what i am seeing either way something wrong here have you ever stop and think that why is his crew there?

dead-eye tim lvl 65
This illustration has been in use since the web site went up, ( with variations for holidays ). It clearly shows Avery and Mordekai and behind them is a WD type ( holding a staff ) on the rope is a monkey ( I can see the tail ). The other figures are too far away to be seen clearly.
Obviously this represents a past experience of Captain Avery's ( and pirating in general ).

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:
This illustration has been in use since the web site went up, ( with variations for holidays ). It clearly shows Avery and Mordekai and behind them is a WD type ( holding a staff ) on the rope is a monkey ( I can see the tail ). The other figures are too far away to be seen clearly.
Obviously this represents a past experience of Captain Avery's ( and pirating in general ).
I always thought that it showed the historical landing of Avery's crew at Skull Island.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:
i can see where you are going with this but i see 2 flaws 1where on earth is mordekai 2how does the unclearly figrue is averys past self and pirateing in general in my eyes i think this is non-sense

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
gstack96 on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
i can see where you are going with this but i see 2 flaws 1where on earth is mordekai 2how does the unclearly figrue is averys past self and pirateing in general in my eyes i think this is non-sense
Mordekai is standing near Avery. It is very clearly Avery. IMO, this post is nonsense as it is useless to find "clues" to the future in an illustration that has been used since the beginning of this game

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
Mordekai is standing near Avery. It is very clearly Avery. IMO, this post is nonsense as it is useless to find "clues" to the future in an illustration that has been used since the beginning of this game
I'll have to side with Anecorbie on this one: The concept art or whatever you want to call it has been in use for many years, and I clearly see Avery and some other mentioned figures. You mentioned, gstack96, that this does not portray "pirateing in general". I would like to object- There is a pirate ship in the picture, and the art is for a game called Pirate101.